Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Orcs are Noobs

This is a discussion on Orcs are Noobs within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Orcs suck soo bad, 1 vs 1 u run like girls to ur own base, 2vs 1 both hit, 1 ...
Page: 1

FaTaLiTy

Smile

Orcs suck soo bad, 1 vs 1 u run like girls to ur own base, 2vs 1 both hit, 1 gets owned but runs away to get hp back then comes back, whilst the other person is getting owned, then you try ks eachother on 1 person!. 3DApaccia and a lvl 67 rogue ran from just me to their base until there was 4 warriors 3 rogues and a mage. ppl say that orcs are supposed to be good at pk evidently they are only good in numbers, since so far 95% of orcs run in 1 vs 1.

Flame on

nephiha

lol ur a retard
    u think humans dont do the same thing?
    u cant do anything agaisnt ppl who cant play.. so what they run? next time kill em faster so they dont have time to run...
    stop whining about every single thing in this game
    also who says orcs r supposed to be good at pk..
    orcs and humans r the same...

FaTaLiTy

pfft hmm i always complain about everything, well this was my first rant, and guess what i just saw orc priests walking around auto healing,, u got that yet nephi since u did koxp?

grzequ

pfft hmm i always complain about everything, well this was my first rant, and guess what i just saw orc priests walking around auto healing,, u got that yet nephi since u did koxp?[/b]
    if u call neph a koxper i can call u retard, duper, gm sucker an w/e

u just suck

go cry somewhere else

pfft hmm i always complain about everything, well this was my first rant, and guess what i just saw orc priests walking around auto healing,, u got that yet nephi since u did koxp?[/b]
    woha eliot nephi aint a koxper
    nd ye orc's run in vs well cant do anything bout it
    it is kinda noob but ok maybe we will go orc in couple weeks/months and see what humans do>?

tw33k

come now pls ((((((((

Humans do the same thing..

i escape from 1v1 every time it starts looking bad, could care less about 1v1s

BJK

lol so stupid topic >.<

ye nd u just posted a stupid reply in a stupid topic :/

it was all good when i ruled on PATHOS!

nephiha

when was that fisshy?
    before server opened?

well anyway proof im a koxper? no...
    the only thing i ever did bad was bug a few presents and guess what... i dun care... every fukn person in ko did that...
    and yea if koxp is back than ofc both humans and orcs have about the same number of koxpers...

well anyway since atm i dun have a char of my own and and all the chars i got access too r played by ppl who play way too much ^^
    any1 wanna let me play their chars abit :P
    or any1 got a spare char for me ^^

holmzi

mmm... alot of people run from 1v1... its quite a new server so lots noobs...

anyway king0fpathos didnt run in my 1v1 was nice fight and i thank him for that... here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/13260031/modern2.wmv.html

me and creed were also dighting but we never managed to get a winner... first time my daggers broke so we stopped... 2nd time he ran out pots then scrolls went lol so we will prob be having another...

the belt im using here is +5 dex LOL and a rom not rol

enjoy

Luggan

Orcs suck soo bad, 1 vs 1 u run like girls to ur own base, 2vs 1 both hit, 1 gets owned but runs away to get hp back then comes back, whilst the other person is getting owned, then you try ks eachother on 1 person!. 3DApaccia and a lvl 67 rogue ran from just me to their base until there was 4 warriors 3 rogues and a mage. ppl say that orcs are supposed to be good at pk evidently they are only good in numbers, since so far 95% of orcs run in 1 vs 1.

Flame on[/b]
    And ur ingame name is ?

FaTaLiTy

Shockz come msn, All i ask is that rather than run can&#39;t u just stay and fight in 1 vs 1, i mean what is 50nps :/, and if all run in 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 1 how do u expect to improve. or everyone is just an np whore and wants to gain all nps no matter if they suck or don&#39;t.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast