T> DOL+6/BeltOfLife+1/Ironimpact+1rb&S>/T>Elfring+1

This is a discussion on T> DOL+6/BeltOfLife+1/Ironimpact+1rb&S>/T>Elfring+1 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I want some warrior shells or something of the sort. I wanna trade Elfring+1 (2def/15dex/resistancetomagic22/resistancetopoison12) its pretty good item..& i ...
Page: 1

FallenAngelFromHell

I want some warrior shells or something of the sort. I wanna trade Elfring+1 (2def/15dex/resistancetomagic22/resistancetopoison12) its pretty good item..& i would like to get 3peices of shell for it..or you can leave other offers here. ty

For the DOF+6 i would like RE Daul or something of the sort depends.Either daul re or eme dual don't matter to me.If you i can add some good crappy things on if your trading me dual re or eme like fp+8 or md+6 shit like that .On the other hand the ii+7 i don't have a wanted item maybe a good dagger or so.Also for the beltoflife+1 same as the ii maybe i can add it for a good dagger with the ii+7 you know so leave me some good offers ....ah and in pming me in game you can reach me or creeD we both share creeD and he plays DivineDragon also i play HuManHaTer. ty and leave good offers

bl00dy

divineimpact u noob.

FallenAngelFromHell

o shit lmao haha whoops anyways this topic is closed.