One War...

This is a discussion on One War... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rN89ff215A have fun :P :P :P...
Page: 1

iViKiller

boring :/
    sorry...

J

1. Sin movies suck.
    2. War movies suck.
    3. Killing noobs in front of luf that are mostly unbuffed suck.
    4. Killing noobs when they spawn without buff suck.

Trawma_35

hey can u post it pls in FileFront Or RapidShare ?

wynne.

plz do me and most ppl who are reading this a favor and don't make such movies again
    waste of my time.

wynne.

plz do me and most ppl who are reading this a favor and don't make such movies again
    waste of my time.

wynne.

waste of my time.

download

waste of my time.[/b]

Wýnne dont be so harsh to ppl 3x posts ><" evýl.

mateuszthebadcomboer

thats the kind of easy shit evry1 does infront of other person base even m lvl 59 dcz char will go infront spike kill nubs who just spwn in and arnt buffed yet mayb a few have scrolls but most of them are ppl leaving 2 wander around. so ya atleast u could of had a 1v1 or soemthing interesting the best thing of that thing was when it ended. seriously evry1 u kill dont got buff. and ur running combo is horrible its imbarasing what lvl u are and u got symbol well like it shows u lvls matter more then skill. and i bet u do pk all day so have fun but dont make another vid unless u get ur clan 2 approve that its good first.

RiseAgainst_

Im an scammer.[/b]

Thats what we read when you post.

J

thats the kind of easy shit evry1 does infront of other person base even m lvl 59 dcz char will go infront spike kill nubs who just spwn in and arnt buffed yet mayb a few have scrolls but most of them are ppl leaving 2 wander around. so ya atleast u could of had a 1v1 or soemthing interesting the best thing of that thing was when it ended. seriously evry1 u kill dont got buff. and ur running combo is horrible its imbarasing what lvl u are and u got symbol well like it shows u lvls matter more then skill. and i bet u do pk all day so have fun but dont make another vid unless u get ur clan 2 approve that its good first.[/b]
    No one cares about you and your dcz life, now gtfo of these forums.

OWNED!

and video i was there so 10 - 10 <3

mateuszthebadcomboer

No one cares about you and your dcz life, now gtfo of these forums.[/b]
    u goin 2 ban me again like u did last 2 times if u do ull have a nice suprise.

J

Really? are you really just that lame to keep making new accounts and coming to a place where no one likes you and cares about you?