[email protected]

This is a discussion on [email protected] within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Is this guy thrustable , anyone knows ? He says he knows BlackWidow Give me some feedback about this guy/gal ...
Page: 1

pXthemighty

Is this guy thrustable , anyone knows ?

He says he knows BlackWidow

Give me some feedback about this guy/gal pls =)

BlackWidow

holding my reply til tonight...sorry this isnt helpin you much atm but i will reply once i figure out my answers to a few things bro. nice guy and so far nothing that shows scammer just a few obstacles.

pXthemighty

Hmm, he says he is m1llet here, true ? And how do you know him or do you know him ?

BlackWidow

as i said bro im waiting for him to sort a few issues out so ofc i know him. he was m1llet not anymore unless hes still on that account which wouldnt make much sense. ill reply further when he gets on msn and we sort through these things.

mammlea

drako_c aka millet from ares is very trustable, i did a trade with him and it was perfect!

BlackWidow

drako_c aka millet from ares is very trustable, i did a trade with him and it was perfect![/b]
    half of mine is perfect atm, rest hopefully resolved by tonight we'll see

m1llet

^^ i give all
    all time dont need more i have good luck ^^

hmm. m1llet u tried to sold me ur accound and some one told me it was hacked.... that why u didnt have any items on...