Looking for a clan

This is a discussion on Looking for a clan within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Well Im looking for an ENGLISH clan on Orc side or Human side ( prolly human since orc side is ...
Page: 1

syk0z

Default Looking for a clan

Well Im looking for an ENGLISH clan on Orc side or Human side ( prolly human since orc side is a turkish nation... ) If you want more info about me just leave me a PM and we can talk.

( yep i know theres a Clan section , but nobody read it so... )

-wipeout-

MerliN1st

what happened to deathy's clan baba ?

simple

we r gonna disband it baba T_T

DyingSoul

L'offre tiens toujours Jp..

syk0z

Originally posted by DyingSoul
    U and wynne are calling deathy a scammer , so nop i wont join luxuria

:wacko: if deathy gave dying his money none of those words would have been said

and omg merlins 68 <_<

Originally posted by CurLy
    :wacko: *if deathy gave dying his money none of those words would have been said

and omg merlins 68 *<_<
    yes men, ym ask gm for lvl merlin

merlın ıs pro paramun leecher, oke?

This is probly the best warrior on orc side :lol: clan him u noobs...

DyingSoul

jp since i'm respect i haven't get any shit from deathy and i say he's scammer cuz he just lied,he said Curly screamed name,curly wasnt even in bf so how could he know(of course curly said nothing)
    And + that,a leader isnt supposed to say to a member who didnt get his share "i give no shit" that's a shame,anyway 17year Ftw...Grow up man

wynne.

Originally posted by syk0z+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(syk0z)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DyingSoul
    U and wynne are calling deathy a scammer , so nop i wont join luxuria[/b]

Lol u kiding me? Deathy is a nice guy but he cant handle being leader off a clan... Never said he's a faking scammer :blink: Die plz

Anywayz crazy go get your own xp slave to get 70 :wub: :wub:

simple

Originally posted by DyingSoul
    jp since i'm respect i haven't get any shit from deathy and i say he's scammer cuz he just lied,he said Curly screamed name,curly wasnt even in bf so how could he know(of course curly said nothing)
    And + that,a leader isnt supposed to say to a member who didnt get his share "i give no shit" that's a shame,anyway 17year Ftw...Grow up man
    man deathy never scammed any fuking items and money he wa asgivin by some 1 who was in bif the name of the ppl that were there he shred the money with 8ppl so isnt his fault that the list was wrong and btw tell me when did we get any mage items ????? is it our fault that we had bad luck with bnosses or what are u complaining about¿? ,cause when we got a me u said no thats a crappy item sell it so ???? what are u expecting to get now ..........

DyingSoul

its all about sharing,i didnt asked for unique but money and i did never get so..and BTW just don't tell me simple that he forgot me SINCE I WAS PL and i was the only mage in party who will tp all others?deathy was there for 5min and d33k get in so who tped d33k when deathy went out?maybe he use tp scroll..

, no shit, come Lux omg, we was fuking nice GG in Respect, now the noob clan TheUnderDudes got our fire bracelet cause we cant deal with A GAME . cmon guys zzzzz

syk0z

2 late , lets have fun with some humans goodgunners

-close topic-