Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>warrior lvl 73 210k nps

This is a discussion on S>warrior lvl 73 210k nps within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi, im selling a lvl 73 warrior including personal shield +3 ( naked ) it has 10 days of platinum ...
Page: 1

ChronicS

Hi, im selling a lvl 73 warrior including personal shield +3 ( naked )
    it has 10 days of platinum prem left
    210k nps

IT STILL HAS ALL QUEST JEWELS ###

on the acc is a lvl 57 mage and lvl43 Rogue

just offer me cheap ! via USD or IGI

### Safe account im the first owner and never got hacked or problems ###

MrT

o_O

ChronicS

o_O[/b]
    ?

MrT

u stop...?

ChronicS

no ...

nub , but take it as a bump.

MrT

Ur the noob, stop annoying other ppl with ur bullshits.

Stfu Infinitysh1t member , i said take at as bump , nub its not flame at all ...

You can take it as bump too xD

/quiting_topic

MrT

Stfu Infinitysh1t member[/b]
    What does my clan have to do with it? Btw i was member of Ruthless aswell, untill i sold my lvl 75 rogue 5 months ago. ßß

ChronicS

d

Nick

bumpie for trustable :wub:

xPayBackx

bump

The king. Senior Member

bump

xPayBackx

bump

i dont think he is trustable, i heard rumours from friends ( not gonna tell who )
    bb[/b]
    Fucking dumb blame me for scamms which i know nobody didnt told you nothing about me , you came and post your crap because yestrday i flamed you so what you did? " revenge " , dont being kid and atleast say the true , you can see there clearly nobody didnt said i scammer , only lordfabricuis and he found scammer and brother of the 1st duper on Ares.
    As i said you only said it because i flamed you yestrday , atleast i had reasson , not coming and posting +1 !!!!!!!!!! like a retard , or coming and saying lie about somebody you even dont know , i guess you 12 years old kid 100kg weight and 130cm.

Ask Duo what i sold him and how i sold it then come back here and admit it if you can ... dumb fuck ...

I heard from friends that your mom love my dick ( not gonne say who told me )

bb

P.S i could scam money over what your mom did in prostitution , i got the money and never ran with him , so you better shut up and stop hijacking my topics in trustable section or ill hijacking any topic you have here.
    Post prove about me scamm and then ill answer you normal.

If you know Danny ask him how could i rape F9Devil's items , that worth over 2000$ , and NEVER touched 'em , and he dont know me more then 1-2 months , its not my style to being hacker , i know how people work hard for gears and money , i not gonne do something bad like scam , im not an asshole like you think i am , if you still wanna talk about it , i not gonne post in your topic , pm me and be man , dont be pussy and post here when i say i not gonne answer you here .

And again , dont hijacking my topics if you have no reasson , if you have prove or something with sense to say you welcome to post , but if you come , lie , flame me for nothing , ill report you or do what i did now.

I saw you friend of s0ft , so about what happend to s0ft :

Your always welcome to ask my trustable list if i scammed 1 of them , and s0ft basicaly got hacked with the account i sold him true , but if i the hacker and i told Danny all the true s0ft you can ask him , but if i was the hacker first i must change password to log your account and then you could see password has changed , and you told me the giga deleted when you been here , you didnt said anything about password.
    Also you told me you forgot your email password or something dont remember , i changed you it for sweden language so i cant understand shit from there , and even if i do i dont know nothing about this email , i used him for only 3-4 days just to admit the password when Danny sold me the account.
    Also i dont have hearth to do such a thing like that to s0ft which paid me real money for the account , second if i really scammer i wouldnt take only giga and more few jewels that he lost ( forgot what ) i would take everything in 1 time , but its not my style being scammer , believe it or not.

Please read all what i said before you post something that i aleardy answerd about it here , pm me if you have questions , i not gonne keep post here.

Now i know what you gonne do , you probably read 2-3 lines , posting about something you didnt liked , and i aleardy answerd in the same post and you just passed it , so dont being kid you can read and understand it fast , if you have questions feel free to ask me IN PM .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast