S> Warrior pendent

This is a discussion on S> Warrior pendent within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast Will trade wp for shio tear+1 + gb Buying: Rogue chitin helmet ...
Page: 1

turtle

Default S> Warrior pendent

S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast

Will trade wp for shio tear+1 + gb
    Buying:
    Rogue chitin helmet +8/15dex ( rebirthed )

hurryyyyyyy!!!!!!

Ruthless

omg screw u man...so rich...first the skele belt, then EP, now u pwnt attila and got wp h43r:

gıft pls fellow asıan :wub:

turtle

Originally posted by Ruthless
    omg screw u man...so rich...first the skele belt, then EP, now u pwnt attila and got wp *h43r: *

ep?? i never had ep... lol... *

S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast S> Warrior Pendent Pm me with offers fast *

gıft pls fellow asıan *:wub:

turtle

bump..

B@RTOK

He thinks you gave me an EP cause i said thnks for the EP in ur last post, no turtle just gave me 100 mil so i could buy the EP that was in merchant :blink: PWNED anyways yeh turtle is rich, and I owe him money. I'll go cry now.

WD-40: Water Displacement Experiment 40. When your contractions start, and your water breaks. Use WD-40!!!! B) BUMP for fear of boredom

turtle

Originally posted by B@RTOK
    He thinks you gave me an EP cause i said thnks for the EP in ur last post, no turtle just gave me 100 mil so i could buy the EP that was in merchant *:blink: *PWNED anyways yeh turtle is rich, and I owe him money. I'll go cry now.

WD-40: Water Displacement Experiment 40. When your contractions start, and your water breaks. Use WD-40!!!! *B) *BUMP for fear of boredom
    lol well actually i gave himm 85 mil B) ... all b/c of me he got that... bump

FrEaK

bump for this n00b

water_fish

stop selling all my crap u looser.

turtle

Originally posted by water_fish
    stop selling all my crap u looser.
    Lol fyi fishy... I traded a rom for this wp :lol:

turtle

bump... Sleep...

turtle

bumpppppppp