Good CSW

This is a discussion on Good CSW within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Owned ur ass noobs, now annoy us again for week saying we'll lose castle...
Page: 1

Default Good CSW

Owned ur ass noobs, now annoy us again for week saying we'll lose castle

Weed

:

gg

<3 annihilation + vendetta
    :lol: :lol: to all other clans :lol: :lol:

T0wn3R

all the other clans played very bad CSW.
    I wasnt in my acc but i was there... and i've seen people attacking allies, i've seen only 1 mage doing their work, only ToD clan with catapults (the rest of clanes do only 2 or 3 at the begining).
    A LOT of people was runing from the entrance to delos castle... so, where was the mages?.
    i dont seen any RAM, i only seen 2 leader cars (at begining only).

so, if any clan wanna take the castle have so much to do, use more money for they cars and train their noob mages :lol: (and melees too of course, i dont seen melees killing the enemy mages -.-')

With all the people who goes - trained and organized - they could take the castle very easily.

Originally posted by T0wn3R
    I wasnt in my acc but i was there... and i've seen people attacking allies, i've seen only 1 mage doing their work, only ToD clan with catapults (the rest of clanes do only 2 or 3 at the begining).
    A LOT of people was runing from the entrance to delos castle... so, where was the mages?.

so, if any clan wanna take the castle have so much to do, use more money for they cars and train their noob mages *:lol: (and melees too of course, i dont seen melees killing the enemy mages -.-')

With all the people who goes - trained and organized - they could take the castle very easily.
    +1

well there is much things that need to do better, but maybe someday ^_^ 40 mins before csw my pc crashed, logged on 3 mins before csw, clan was not organized, all was bad today, life is brutal

Chuo

we had only 9 ppl on CSW >< our mage did good job , he bought that scrolls from NPC to tp all party members xD still need scrolls to be there , i was 20% of CSW unbuffed >.<

well , its always fun xD

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Freestyler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Freestyler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-T0wn3R

so, if any clan wanna take the castle have so much to do, use more money for they cars and train their noob mages *:lol: (and melees too of course, i dont seen melees killing the enemy mages -.-')

+1

well there is much things that need to do better, but maybe someday ^_^ 40 mins before csw my pc crashed, logged on 3 mins before csw, clan was not organized, all was bad today, life is brutal [/b]
    HAHA easily my ass, you don't have any clue how hard it is taking the actual crystal.

Taking first gate is VERY EASY, if you don't do this you should /quit ko.

Taking second gates is ALSO EASY.

Taking crystal is EXTREMELY hard, because you have to be in a closed space getting catapulted and beat a lot of hp while the crystal can be healed.

So yeah, think its easy, keep on with the pathetic attempts. Because yes, todays attempt, was utterly pathetic.