S> Level 55 Archer for Prem or USD.

This is a discussion on S> Level 55 Archer for Prem or USD. within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; No exp quests done. ( Including Key Quest ) Chitin gauntlet +5 quest didnt done. Still have level 56 chest ...
Page: 1

grzequ

Default S> Level 55 Archer for Prem or USD.

No exp quests done. ( Including Key Quest )
    Chitin gauntlet +5 quest didnt done.
    Still have level 56 chest quest.

Character is karus. Name Prepare2Fly. Atm he is like %8~12 I think. Statted as archer/90 hp, rest Dex.

Contact me on msn if you want, [email protected]

*Trading will be like this: You will pay money or buy prem. first. Then I will give you account. No1 will be scammed with this way. Made alot of trade like this. Feel free to ask me to others if you are worrying

Have a Good Day.

Bump ^_^

grzequ

Slm :/

Pwner4Last

SORRY GREGG

grzequ

Cuz Im giving a guarantee that if someone gets ban in 5 days, I will give his money back. Else if he bought prem, I ll pay him by IGC.

Btw if the buyers try to scam me about banning, he will give me password and I will check it.

If he didnt lied about it and I see " Server Undergoing Mainteance " I will pay his money back.

Both will effected in 5 days. After 5 days its his fault if he gets ban.

Simple. No way he can get scam or get banned.

P.S: I only ko-xped for 2 days. Dont worry, Im not noob that will koxp at spoilers or arrow shower in cz. Used Client Glitch that hides me from GMs. ( Like you sit but other people see you on mountain etc.)

Even for the chest quest, People can buy it. Not wanting much. Just a crappy prem to start xping legitly with 477.

If you think that Im a big cheater, continue thinking this. No1 will be banned/scammed dont worry. Im not K2 ^_^

Thanks for Bump.

Pwner4Last

SORRY GREGG

grzequ

Bump

grzequ

Default Re: S> Level 55 Archer for Prem or USD.

For the people who add me to msn for fun, to talk, to play game or scam me, read this. Dont want anymore problem about trading on msn.

Originally posted by grzequ

*Trading will be like this: You will pay money or buy prem. first. Then I will give you account. No1 will be scammed with this way. Made alot of trade like this. Feel free to ask me to others if you are worrying
    If u dont trust me, Dont add. If you want a middle man, It must be someone that we BOTH know. Not only your friend.

Feel free to ask me to other people, If I scammed someone before or not. Thanks.

grzequ

Bump, Need IGC on pathos or USD.

Dont need much, just offer.

Mercyful

u dont need to bump all da time ur in like 6th position in line and u bump i say remove like 500 of ur posts zzzzz

grzequ

Damnit, you really begging me to blame you.

This is my topic and I can bump it as long as I want. Moderators can ban me if I do something bad. Oki?

Who the fuck are you? Get the FUCK OFF from my topic.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

OK???