Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> WP

This is a discussion on S> WP within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; :unsure:...
Page: 5

xXTyraelXx

:unsure:

ManZle

<_< offers pls

PUPPIE

Originally posted by sotok
    nop, OldieS hates me
    gay Chupa started, i only took reveng *
    Hmm maybe i can tell you why OldieS doesnt like mr sotok so much.
    First he kssed chupachup on atilla, didnt get the box, got pissed.
    Then he wanted to take some leet revenge (german way) and lured on a clannie that didnt have ANYTHING to do with it..and was smiling from ear to ear, and was feeling proud of himself. He tought he could just say "sorry' to the clannie and that would make it all oke again.
    Well..not really.
    If you have a fight with somebody, be a man, and fight it out with the right person, dont be a lame MF and think you will get away with it.

And mr Sotok left the clan because he was finished with his leeching marathon. Was in aoe party 24/7 sitting on his big but, and not with 1 char, nooo with all 3 of them, and then complain if a clannie wants a room in the party.
    Even wanted to take all his chars into the war to leech the np's....yes, thats what happend. Mr leech is a better name for this guy.

End of story, we know how it went thats all i have to know. And dont be a big boy and start trying to make me "scared" or anything, cause like i told you before, we are NOT impressed AT ALL.

xXTyraelXx

Originally posted by PUPPIE

Then he wanted to take some leet revenge (lured on a clannie that didnt have ANYTHING to do with it..
    damn racist...

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Originally posted by xXTyraelXx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xXTyraelXx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PUPPIE

Then he wanted to take some leet revenge (lured on a clannie that didnt have ANYTHING to do with it..
    damn racist...[/b]
    Nah, she is just very very pissed that sotok lured on dakke and all other OldieS members are pissed aswell cause he did that
    (and actually i think its lame that he lured, but well that is my opinion)

But don't take it bad,
    there are nice guys in FragFactory ofc , but we think sotok isn't 1 of them
    thats all.

sotok

rofl
    puppuie still forgot who ksed first

it wasnt me who got pissed, it was mr chupachup coming along with friends and ksing us

and i wasnt even almost 24/7 leeching, it was only 23/6 :P

i like ppl who turn words like they need them. yah. lets shit on facts, we dont need them :lol:

oh, btw. i thnik the little dakke was leeching a little bit more, but who cares in a clan onl with mages and lazzy melees :wacko:

PUPPIE

Originally posted by sotok
    rofl

and i wasnt even almost 24/7 leeching, it was only 23/6 :P

At least now we know why your missing skills but have a big behind, maybe your ego will fit in it...not sure tho :unsure:

ManZle

no flaming pls :wub:

but back to the original post

selling fresh dropped WP from attila *

offer here or pm me
    i finally want my part of the drop
    so offer plx

PUPPIE

its not flaming..its facts :wub:

Banned

Im in FragFactory :unsure:

I didnt know anything about this - nor about sotoks passt =S

sotok

Originally posted by PUPPIE
    its not flaming..its facts :wub:
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

PUPPIE

typical reaction...explains a lot again :rollseyes:

Banned

lol... damn its annoying to write cuz you did that sotok :P

Ppl want use this thread anymore ^_^

start a new one :P

Puppie what is your lvl now? :P

havent talked with your for months =/

ManZle

selling fresh dropped WP from attila *

offer here or pm me
    first post again :P:P:P

ChupaChup

Stil waiting till I see you take a TK somewhere , haven't forgotten about dakke , arrogant fak.

To bad youre clanniesdont know you as the basterd that u are.

ChupaChup.

P.S plz stick the WP where the sun dont shine

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast