Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sanctorus is a scammer watch out!

This is a discussion on Sanctorus is a scammer watch out! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; he scammed items from my clan and he also scammed a guy for 20,000 dollars on his paypal account! watch ...
Page: 1

L337PK

he scammed items from my clan and he also scammed a guy for 20,000 dollars on his paypal account! watch out!!!

Subzero

proof?

L337PK

just ask him his items he stole a 2 priest pendents.. and bought all of his shell 8 set and rols+1 and chitin 8 helmate and iron neck+1 and iron belt+1 from using the paypal account

Banned

20K $? LOL ? :blink: :blink:

sh1vas

lol at loosers

what a noob -.-

jizz

that faggot bought non stop fuking gb from some IGH VIRTUAL SHOP shit
    heres proof copy paste:

Sep. 8, 2007 Payment To IGH Virtual Item Shop Completed Details -$201.90 USD $0.00 USD -$201.90 USD
    Sep. 10, 2007 Payment To IGH Virtual Item Shop Completed Details -$336.50 USD $0.00 USD -$336.50 USD
    Sep. 8, 2007 Payment To IGH Virtual Item Shop Refunded Details -$100.95 USD $0.00 USD -$100.95 USD

that bitch is stone cold too, non stop laughing and joking on vent while we ask him to explain himself
    he did refund 2 transactions but didnt refund the other 10+ transactions

that faggot bought non stop fuking gb from some IGH VIRTUAL SHOP shit
    heres proof copy paste:

Sep. 8, 2007 Payment To IGH Virtual Item Shop Completed Details -$201.90 USD $0.00 USD -$201.90 USD
    Sep. 10, 2007 Payment To IGH Virtual Item Shop Completed Details -$336.50 USD $0.00 USD -$336.50 USD
    Sep. 8, 2007 Payment To IGH Virtual Item Shop Refunded Details -$100.95 USD $0.00 USD -$100.95 USD

that bitch is stone cold too, non stop laughing and joking on vent while we ask him to explain himself
    he did refund 2 transactions but didnt refund the other 10+ transactions[/b]
    hes not stone cold, hes stupid because he can go to jail for a decent amount of time for that...

L337PK

HE IS in unknown clan and for u unkown people! WATCH OUT!

Zuttlan_Swe

all this has given me is alot of humor, I am sanctorus and this is an outrageous lie of the noob clan 'fierce' after I left.

the lies turned to truth : i have shells +7 and dual ROL btw..

i have not scammed anyone with a paypal..who the fuck would just give out their paypal?

when you lie learn HOW to lie and back it up with proof..

may god have mercy on your soul,

sanctorus//jeffjohannes

L337PK

Left? u wish u left u got booted for scamming, and he gave u his email and because u played on his account u randomly guessed his paypal account and u changed pw and used his money.. ur a horrible person man go die for scamming

jizz

he thought he could trust you and in the end you fucked with him

L337PK

he trusted him with his email and then keylogged him! and got his account info and paypal and click and buy but only paypal was used

L337PK

BUMP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast