Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed and hacked by KaLbasa

This is a discussion on Scammed and hacked by KaLbasa within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Nolex my god friend tip me that this guy is a legit guy and the trade with him went fine. ...
Page: 1

noi

Nolex my god friend tip me that this guy is a legit guy and the trade with him went fine.

I am sending KaLbasa 50 usd first (2007-11-26).
    And the trade goes really fine, and i am going to pay him the rest at 2007-11-30.

so i payed the rest that was 100 usd 2007-11-30.
    we both have ours charecters, and are happy that the trade went fine.

BUT.
    Between 2/12-2007 and 3/12-2007 (on the night) while we were sleeping, KaLbasa hacked and scammed us.
    So on the morning when both logged in, everything was gone.

i cant understand how u can sleep at night, this is alot of money u scammed from me.
    i know i will never get anything back BUT at least i can warned other people.

And if someone want screens shot of payments and msn chatt i can upload.

KaLbasa have fun with the money and buy now a good cristmas present to your mum.

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=191907

stop this shit already
    btw kalle aka nolex isnt ur good friends its ur boyfriend

bring facts or stfu

:angry: yeh KaL legit man. I have had several trades with him though Paypal. and all off them have went great. i had to wait till he could logg on due to no prem. but evertyhing went great. Bought ROC, DOL+7, and bought to buy his GIGA+7 so STFU. hes cool legit and dont spamm this shit. He might be a Jewish Turk but thats ok we like him for who he really is. lol :lol: so try that crap somewhere else and I'm sorry that happened. Really I have had 2 ppl scamm me PuNsTUna and Siakpo and i still wish to find them in RL to do really really bad things to. :angry: but he didnt scamm u some1 else did and might have hacked those 2 accounts without KaL's knowing so BACK OFF.

omg how much this topic will posted again...even if its true or not -.-

Banned

iam getting famous xDD

nolex

omg he scamed us becorse we bought his character he knew he could get both of them back easy!!

all others that have been tradeing with him have just bought items and then u easy can proof that he is a scamer.

when u are buying characters of some1 it is hard to proof that he is the scammer..

people that trust him should change their minds...

Banned

aha then tell me how the fck did i get the warrior back then?
    you still have him and you said only the items are gone but pass email is still the same
    are you retarded?

nolex

OMG!! can u xplain for me how the password and mail on my priest account could chance?? u and me is then only 1 with the informations about it!?

+ second character u sold was hacked in the same hour hmmm that is wierd!

u are really retarded man

Banned

the 2nd character i sold u was never hacked , like you said on ur own , your girlfriend changed to wrong email
    and seriously i dont give a damn how the heck the pw on the priest changed since your bullshitting about me

i even let you pay on hire purchase , same i let your girlfriend and this is how you thank me?
    fuck you kalle , fuck you straight in yo butt
    this is the last post from me to you
    lick my hairy balls ßß

nolex

Do u feel a little bit tight now when everybody know?? u still doesent have a good explanation for both char hacked same same time, well u know u are guilty so i see u dont want to talk about it any more

well i guess i soon will see u posting that u selling new items and a new char on ko4life..

well do something fine with all the money that u have scamm like buy u a girlfriend and a new fucking life

:angry: yeh KaL legit man. I have had several trades with him though Paypal. and all off them have went great. i had to wait till he could logg on due to no prem. but evertyhing went great. Bought ROC, DOL+7, and bought to buy his GIGA+7 so STFU. hes cool legit and dont spamm this shit. He might be a Jewish Turk but thats ok we like him for who he really is. lol :lol: so try that crap somewhere else and I'm sorry that happened. Really I have had 2 ppl scamm me PuNsTUna and Siakpo and i still wish to find them in RL to do really really bad things to. :angry: but he didnt scamm u some1 else did and might have hacked those 2 accounts without KaL's knowing so BACK OFF.[/b]
    You sound like one of those idiots who worshiped the ground Dfalt walked on and we all know how "legit" he turned out to be Just because he didn't scam you, doesn't mean he wont scam others, same scenario as the Dfalt one i guess. $10 he's a scammer though.

Banned

go around ... look at the facts ... use ur damn brain even if its small , its proven that i couldnt scam him

wtf u got to do with this btw?
    did i ever trade with you or do you even know me...? NO exactly
    gtfo out of my business

xPayBackx

Wink

Hes just another asshole, who scammed some poor little guys. really pro. aq to all of ya

the 2nd character i sold u was never hacked , like you said on ur own , your girlfriend changed to wrong email
    and seriously i dont give a damn how the heck the pw on the priest changed since your bullshitting about me

i even let you pay on hire purchase , same i let your girlfriend and this is how you thank me?
    fuck you kalle , fuck you straight in yo butt
    this is the last post from me to you
    lick my hairy balls ßß[/b]

dang man, u don't shave them tiny balls?

Banned

dang man, u don't shave them tiny balls?[/b]
    last time you licked them you didnt say such a thing

xPayBackx

hmm, i don't recall doin than but w/e, maybe was your mum tho :S, was told she has a nice mustach like me so u must have mistaken. *kisses*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast