Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Scammed and hacked by KaLbasa

This is a discussion on Scammed and hacked by KaLbasa within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hmm, i don't recall doin than but w/e, maybe was your mum tho :S, was told she has a nice ...
Page: 2

Banned

hmm, i don't recall doin than but w/e, maybe was your mum tho :S, was told she has a nice mustach like me so u must have mistaken. *kisses*[/b]
    my mum ? lol how childish

xPayBackx

my mum ? lol how childish[/b]

nah, scamming is childish.

Banned

nah, scamming is childish.[/b]
    another brainless kid omg , scroll up and read other topics and ull figure urself that i couldnt scam him.

xPayBackx

another brainless kid omg , scroll up and read other topics and ull figure urself that i couldnt scam him.[/b]

in order to being able to sell an account the seller need to have the paymentinfo(thats needed to change the 3 secret questions) whit this info the old user is able to get the account password changed from any account (cause of the paymenthistory and accounthistory knowlage he posesses) at anytime after the account is sold, regardless if the buyer of the account buys premium/KC multiple times from the account.

wich draws to two possible answers:

1: You changed tha pass back by using the paymentinfo from another account, and stole all the items. you also succseded to change the e-mail on one of the accounts since the secret questions wan't yet changed, so you took it back.

2: Someone else knew the account names,wich chars they contained and had acces to the paymenthistory of the account. stole 1 Account+items and items on the other account. wich could mean that the account has been sold alot of times or was hacked some time ago.

answer 2 is highly unpossible since only a retarded person gives the paymentinfos to another guy unless hes selling the char to him.

did you create both accounts?
    did you lvl both these accs from lvl 1 to the present?

if sulution 2 is right, you didn't.
    if you did, then your a real asshole.

ofc there is no way to prove that it was you, but also no way do prove that it wasn't this is just a whaste of words.
    But since you sold these accounts to two of my friends and they both got scammed/hacked on the same night a sane person must belive that it's you.

The end.

The end

Banned

listen , ofc i would believe that too that i scammed them since that looks like i did
    1st no i didnt lvl botch chars from lvl 1 as the priest was made by picaz0 and the warrior dunno
    2nd i never ever had the payment history of both chars , i got only mine and from ppl who bought prem for me (Daytona,Tha_Diablo).
    3rd Kalled said i recovered both chars since the priest got pass and email changed and the warrior got the items gone
    but if i would have recovered them how can it be that only 1 char got email and pw changed and the warrior not?
    i mean if i recovered them why can he still log the warrior.

As you seem like a guy who actually listen and reads wat i say i can tell you only this Kalle and Noa are the last persons on earth i would scam , seriously
    i have let them pay in rates
    50$ first then 80$ like 1-2 weeks later, i trusted them more then much
    and i fckin pissed that they really believe it was me.

And Kalle said the only reason no one got scammed yet is that no one else bought an acc of me, which is actually not true as Ranzakk bought a warrior of me on beramus for 250$

nolex

So u mean that priest and the wrrior is owned by the same person before u ?

Banned

nope i traded the priest with a rl friend of me and the warrior was bought trough ebay

xPayBackx

listen , ofc i would believe that too that i scammed them since that looks like i did
    1st no i didnt lvl botch chars from lvl 1 as the priest was made by picaz0 and the warrior dunno
    2nd i never ever had the payment history of both chars , i got only mine and from ppl who bought prem for me (Daytona,Tha_Diablo).
    3rd Kalled said i recovered both chars since the priest got pass and email changed and the warrior got the items gone
    but if i would have recovered them how can it be that only 1 char got email and pw changed and the warrior not?
    i mean if i recovered them why can he still log the warrior.

As you seem like a guy who actually listen and reads wat i say i can tell you only this Kalle and Noa are the last persons on earth i would scam , seriously
    i have let them pay in rates
    50$ first then 80$ like 1-2 weeks later, i trusted them more then much
    and i fckin pissed that they really believe it was me.

And Kalle said the only reason no one got scammed yet is that no one else bought an acc of me, which is actually not true as Ranzakk bought a warrior of me on beramus for 250$[/b]

Then Daytona // Tha_Diablo is the scammers right? cause they had the paymentinfo.
    but for how long did you have the chars before you sold them?

So u mean that priest and the wrrior is owned by the same person before u ?[/b]

Didn't you ever change the seqret questions on them? (cause u need paymentinfo to do that and you said u didn't have it, so?)

Banned

Then Daytona // Tha_Diablo is the scammers right? cause they had the paymentinfo.
    but for how long did you have the chars before you sold them?
    Didn't you ever change the seqret questions on them? (cause u need paymentinfo to do that and you said u didn't have it, so?)[/b]
    daytona and tha_diablo cant be the scammers as theydont have the WHOLE payment history and they bought both only 1 time prem for me.
    i had the priest for like maybe 2-3 months , majbe more .
    i had the warrior i guess like a half jear or so
    and no i never changed the sq's as when i asked they said theywant the payment history which i never had

Wrong section, topic closed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12