SCAMMER ALERT

This is a discussion on SCAMMER ALERT within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi all, Hey heads up for a karus FP rouge named Qnlymyrose tried to trade me his ROL for my ...
Page: 1

Boo_radley

Hi all,

Hey heads up for a karus FP rouge named Qnlymyrose tried to trade me his ROL for my SS+0, Shio Tear +0 and 5 GB. I was thinkin i was getting a good deal but i was catious about it so first he poped up the ROL and than i threw mine up there and than he kicked trade out. Than restarted trade i threw my items in than he put in a ruby ring+6 (same look as the ROL) but i checked it b4 i clicked trade i have seen this more than once though lol but just giving you guys a warning

Validating

Hi all,

Hey heads up for a karus FP rouge named Qnlymyrose tried to trade me his ROL for my SS+0, Shio Tear +0 and 5 GB. I was thinkin i was getting a good deal but i was catious about it so first he poped up the ROL and than i threw mine up there and than he kicked trade out. Than restarted trade i threw my items in than he put in a ruby ring+6 (same look as the ROL) but i checked it b4 i clicked trade i have seen this more than once though lol but just giving you guys a warning[/b]
    rofl u funny lol first unique is max+5 so stop make false topic about shit 2nd ruby ring does not look like rol... and third where is prew ss? for u another one it is wrong section scammer report in cheater report not market

ILoveBeingAPrincess

rofl u funny lol first unique is max+5 so stop make false topic about shit 2nd ruby ring does not look like rol... and third where is prew ss? for u another one it is wrong section scammer report in cheater report not market[/b]

I think he meant a ruby ring +6 str/health/hp/dex etc.

Banned

this happens all the time...dont waste our times making topics about it. it happens just dont be stupid and click ok

Boo_radley

thx prince yeah it was a +6 str and i DID say look a like sorry i was just trying to warn you guys fuk u than !