Scammer In Ares

This is a discussion on Scammer In Ares within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey all, just wanted to let you know about a guy that tried to scam me in ARES. His name ...
Page: 1

Radtech

Hey all, just wanted to let you know about a guy that tried to scam me in ARES. His name was oOdUdEpAtOo and he basically tried to pull the switch in the trade window. He was in merchant with a Dark Vane +3 advertizing it for 450mill and agreed to trade for my Iron Bow RB+1 and 100mill. We opened the window and he put the DV+3 up then cancelled blaming it on LAGGGG. He put it up a seconf time and cancelled saying "some friggin Turk is asking me for 10k". Then the third time he switched it to a shard +3 hoping I wouldn't check it.
    I took snapshots of the trade window with the shard +3 as well as our conversation talking about trading the DV+3.

I'd like to see him banned so I'm gonna try and send the snapshots to the KO website. In the meantime spread the word to everyone you know so he doesn't scam anyone.

I've also posted in the cheater section.

dell123

lol i remember i got scammed via someone using a hack wher it looked like an Elixir Staff someone was trading but when we traded it was a Mythril Staff...

My noob frined lost IN cuz of this trade hack...

RYANORILEY

not a hack just check what you get befor you press trade... it has happend to me too