Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCAMMER: CL0S3R / RavenousRaven / LobselVith

This is a discussion on SCAMMER: CL0S3R / RavenousRaven / LobselVith within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Ravenousraven was one of the ppl that made it worth to play for me, but i have realized he is ...
Page: 2

RiseAgainst_

Ravenousraven was one of the ppl that made it worth to play for me, but i have realized he is just full of bs and lies. Oh well cant trust ppl in ko.

Bye raven

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

Ravenousraven was the one of the ppl that made it worth to play for me, but i have realized he is just full of bs and lies. Oh well cant trust ppl in ko.

Bye raven[/b]

there's few i can still trust .. and it wont change ... i think so...

wordofgod

i am flabergasted

whoat norma? XD

btw.. i've got perfect revage for raven.... ill post this later

bump

Sidewalk

1. Gros...Im really hoping u and raven worked it out
    2. NEVER EVER DRAG DarKKaoS's NAME IN THE MUD. OR RAVEN'S
    3. Raven did get rolled back, i got rolled back at the same time, lost some kek rings and % on my rogue
    4. The rest of u who posted in here flamming raven, u guys used to be his friends, now your flamming him without knowing anything? that makes you the scammers.[/b]

I dont know if you actually read anything gros posted.. but he wasn't dragging darkkaos name through the mud, he was giving them a warning.

Second off i personally heard him talking on vent about how he made another II+7 right after gros's got lost. Fancy chances of that

And he also said he didnt want to give gros that one because then he wouldnt have a weapon for his priest.

And flaming someone doesnt make you a scammer... look at your buddy raven there, thats what a scammer is. Worse than fleedude, raven scammed people that he knew and played with for a long time. i still cant believe he did it (because yes he did have a good rep and appeared to be a good guy) , but ive heard the conversations on vent with him, and i believe that he did.

ooowww what a pownage ... !!

YOU SHOULDNT GIVE YOUR ITEMS OUT U FAG!!![/b]

Sidewalk

curly you bad baba, you left lux with clan drops

mateuszthebadcomboer

just 1 thing no pics of this.

curly you bad baba, you left lux with clan drops [/b]
    clan disbanding yeye lets give it back to a clan thats disbanding yeye
    anyway dont wanna hijack topic. Peace

eddiezhu

... noodels... how come when i ask if i can borrow you're ii and you say no? =\ how come everytime I trust someone.. i get scammed... then when I ask soemone to trust me no one does... that is fucked up.. oh btw raven was talking about the ii to me.. he said he had three but when i sadi to lend me one, he said one goes to ashley and he'll think about lending me one... but nothing happened..=\

RiseAgainst_

up

J

clan disbanding yeye lets give it back to a clan thats disbanding yeye
    anyway dont wanna hijack topic. Peace[/b]
    Yeah but its the fact that when it was happening you ignored everyone and the forums because you knew u had to give it back. And as SOON as i made the post that the clan disbanded, you started talking to people and posting on the forums.

Banned

I don't really know if raven really scammed me, but he hasn't gave me payment for those items, and I can never catch him online. I could use those rogue items though, since I'm now playing a rogue.

Sidewalk

you left before clan was disbanding , but yes lets not get off topic of the scammerz0r raven

... noodels... how come when i ask if i can borrow you're ii and you say no? =\ how come everytime I trust someone.. i get scammed... then when I ask soemone to trust me no one does... that is fucked up.. oh btw raven was talking about the ii to me.. he said he had three but when i sadi to lend me one, he said one goes to ashley and he'll think about lending me one... but nothing happened..=\[/b]
    coz my ii was on him .. thats why i couldnt borrow it to you ...

and he lies...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast