Selling Cypher ring :) lvl 80 priest PS +6

This is a discussion on Selling Cypher ring :) lvl 80 priest PS +6 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Its my time to go guys I'll enjoy my PS3/Xbox 360 and my new little toy, one PSP Slim, its ...
Page: 1

Foxy_Br

Exclamation

Its my time to go guys I'll enjoy my PS3/Xbox 360 and my new little toy, one PSP Slim, its amazing :blink:

Cypher ring with cleric lvl 80, 34,79%, 18Days Plat Premium (gogogo 81 for new patch), 507k Nps, quest shield +6.

Items: iron set, dual rol, dual sse+1 & lycaon hammer +7.

Armors: fp +6/25DD helmet, fp globin pads and pauldron, boots axe & spear defense, glooves spear defense, boots and gloves +8/15Hp Full plates & fabric set +8/15 STR.

34Gbs in inn too

I prefer paypal from trust ppl plz Or WU too

I dunno how works cypher ring, if any1 wanna buy it we must check b4 make a deal =]

Peace for all

BigBlack1

how much u looking for

Foxy_Br

how much u looking for[/b]
    I got one offer from clanie, 450 u$d but hes not sure he'll buy yet. I guess the price is around it

wtf lol 450 bucks with all those items? Are you crazy

DeHealer

Its my time to go guys I'll enjoy my PS3/Xbox 360 and my new little toy, one PSP Slim, its amazing :blink:

Cypher ring with cleric lvl 80, 34,79%, 18Days Plat Premium (gogogo 81 for new patch), 507k Nps, quest shield +6.

Items: iron set, dual rol, dual sse+1 & lycaon hammer +7.

Armors: fp +6/25DD helmet, fp globin pads and pauldron, boots axe & spear defense, glooves spear defense, boots and gloves +8/15Hp Full plates & fabric set +8/15 STR.

34Gbs in inn too

I prefer paypal from trust ppl plz Or WU too

I dunno how works cypher ring, if any1 wanna buy it we must check b4 make a deal =]

Peace for all [/b]
    What inn if its on a cypher ring? :blink:
    Anyways bump, wish i could buy it..

Foxy_Br

Talking

wtf lol 450 bucks with all those items? Are you crazy[/b]
    :blink:

No, lol... for naked account sure... xD

Foxy_Br

What inn if its on a cypher ring? :blink:
    Anyways bump, wish i could buy it..[/b]
    Well, i never used Cypher ring but i guess with this ring u take only pure char... Char/Nps/Quest shield only.

=]

You don't get quest items with cypher ring, if I'm not mistaken. I heard you only get the naked character and nothing else.

agyilk0s

well i read about this ring and its dont put any quest accesorie so i think it dont put lvl 70 quest shield too

You don't get quest items with cypher ring, if I'm not mistaken. I heard you only get the naked character and nothing else.[/b]
    you are mistaken
    u can seal 1 item with the character in the cypher ring

Foxy_Br

Talking

You don't get quest items with cypher ring, if I'm not mistaken. I heard you only get the naked character and nothing else.[/b]
    well i read about this ring and its dont put any quest accesorie so i think it dont put lvl 70 quest shield too[/b]
    Josh is right guys, here what Linus sayd in Official forum.

2 - Does my inventory have to be COMPLETELY empty?

No. Characters being sealed may own only one item, placed in the bottom right inventory slot, otherwise the Character Seal process will not complete.

=]

bump for simi gg and one of the best priests i know

Elementwave

hey im looking for just a iron neck. so just pm me if u can sell me only that part and lmk the price plz
    ty in advance and free bump :P

Foxy_Br

hey im looking for just a iron neck. so just pm me if u can sell me only that part and lmk the price plz
    ty in advance and free bump :P[/b]
    Maybe one guy will buy whole account I'll let you know about to sell only iron neck ^^

btw, thx for bump

Elementwave

Maybe one guy will buy whole account I'll let you know about to sell only iron neck ^^

btw, thx for bump [/b]

ty