Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Goodjob guys

This is a discussion on Goodjob guys within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Goodjob to positive and his alliances to defend the castle. YAYAYAYA :P :P :P...
Page: 1

infusion

Goodjob to positive and his alliances to defend the castle.

YAYAYAYA :P :P :P

Darkslayer07

Gratz

EMW

did you even have enemies trying to get castle?

Thesource

It was fun :P

Banned

i am in it whee :P anny way gj guys it was fun :P

Darkslayer07

Mp3Steelo

Gj guys ^^ to all the other players / not allies : Don&#39;t hate , it&#39;s just a game so don&#39;t be flaming cuz it has no use nd gl with ur chars <3

Hell_Rogue_Germany

gratz guys

sry i missed csw :/

kjs

ye good job all there was fun

wow u had... 2 oponnents (1 organised xD) GOOD JOB !

spab

can i have a question? how can you have fun by plaing with cheated characters and use buggs?

thats not flame im really asking you

Mp3Steelo

wow u had... 2 oponnents (1 organised xD) GOOD JOB ![/b]
    Thanks m8 we know we did good job ^^

can i have a question? how can you have fun by plaing with cheated characters and use buggs?

thats not flame im really asking you[/b]
    funny i&#39;ve heard whole sapientesgladio pmming us about it. hmm.. they had zabuza and energie (by far best duo of your whole clan) , nidoran and nidorina (who might have spread rumors while we were the ones who got our own money held back ) and after STILL LOSING you ask me funny question which no one replied in game

but i want to ask you two things.
    1. why so many ppl hating the success that positive has and trying to take it down while we all could work together ?
    2. which bugs are you talking about ? if you speak something in general , speak open cause we dont mind
    3. why bother bugs and hacks if there are plenty ppl babashopping (not the original way of gameplay) or koxping (not the original way of xping) and scamming (this one is even worse than the other two) and i&#39;m sure a lot of these kind of ppl are your friend. why pick up at us ? is it because of a castle ? fuck the castle bro. is it about our ego ? it will only grow if you act this way , best example of all = zabuza + energie not even allowing their own clannies in party <3

not flaming, just asking nicely because i was wondering you dont mind it , do you ?

holmzi

holding money back? wtf u on about?

and i think he mains ur allies... especially theCrusade... koxping all the way...

oh let me buff heal cure while im running and auto buffer every1... ye gg.... wasnt gna get involved but mp3 u mentioned me? and wat the fuk for i dnt know? explain..

Mp3Steelo

i edited my post before i read yours, there was a mistake in it which you didnt have anything to do it, my apoligies for that. but IF an ally of us was doing what you say then WHY THE FUCK AM I GETTING PMED THAT I BUG ABUSE A FUCKING CATAPULT ???????????????

probably because hate got involved in the game ?

anyways that was kinda funny because i&#39;ve seen plenty of ppl on orc side that buff while walking and after they&#39;re buffed they freeze for a sec. ppl often said to me : buy a faster pc noob xD

holmzi

i edited my post before i read yours, there was a mistake in it which you didnt have anything to do it, my apoligies for that. but IF an ally of us was doing what you say then WHY THE FUCK AM I GETTING PMED THAT I BUG ABUSE A FUCKING CATAPULT ???????????????

probably because hate got involved in the game ?

anyways that was kinda funny because i&#39;ve seen plenty of ppl on orc side that buff while walking and after they&#39;re buffed they freeze for a sec. ppl often said to me : buy a faster pc noob xD[/b]

i still dont get y we are mentioned? can u explain plz...

and the reason people are angry is because u guys dont care they are ur ally and i got told they will continue to be ur ally? so arent u supporting koxp?...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast