weazmaster (now etheraldivision)

This is a discussion on weazmaster (now etheraldivision) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; well guys i was talking to weazmaster and he was complaining about net difficulties, he gave me a sq and ...
Page: 1

KnightOnlinePathos

well guys i was talking to weazmaster and he was complaining about net difficulties, he gave me a sq and then logged off, funnily enough the sq hasnt worked, now i dunno if net difficulties, but if not he has scammed an account .

just a warning to the rest of you.

P.S. if he gets in touch and happens to been net problem and i get sq ill let you guys know.....

derkanz

big snowstorm were he lives so his power might be out

KnightOnlinePathos

yeah i liked him and everything, thats why instead of saying scammer i said possible. he seeems a gg hope we sort it out soon

niggawhat

yeah he wanted to trade for my warrior, he was a good perosn and he was next on my list for offers, but i should have taken his offer cause the other one scammed me an imposter of luggan, dont accept [email protected]
    but if i see weaz on msn ill talk to him

KnightOnlinePathos

yeah np, he seems cool it maybe internet problems, hope so cos he aint changed the rogue pass to the one i was buying off him, so im deffo guessing its net problems

KnightOnlinePathos

lo9oks like he deffo is a scammer then :S