Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SELL 3gZo WARRIOR LVL 71

This is a discussion on SELL 3gZo WARRIOR LVL 71 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I dont /town 0.0...
Page: 2

Lag0nx

I dont /town 0.0

haru

SET OF SHELLS+1/70 REBIRTH,[/b]
    wow ill take those :P

Wykret

BUMP

Wykret

upup

:wub:

EGZO

Angry

let start again that shit !!!!! fuk this game!!!!!!

EGZO

3gZo FOR SALE LVL 71 60% ORC SIDE UNIQE ITEMS: IRON NECKLACE,IRON BELT,3x PE,DUAL ROC's+1, REST OF GEAR: ROL,EP,RAPTOR+5 REBIRTH, SET OF SHELLS+1/12 REBIRTH,SPEAR BOOTS+7,DD HELMET+7,SHIELD OF 3gZo+6,1 HANDED GIGA+6 AND +0,,RAPTOR+7 REBIRTH, over 1.3m np ACCEPT!! WU ONLY FIRST I GET WHAT I WANT THEN THE BUYER GET THE DETAILS JUST BUY I AM BORED WITH THAT GAME CYA ALL MAYBE ON A NEW SERVER!!!!!![/b]
    BTW IDIOTS THE PREVIOUS POST WAS WRITTEN IN RUSH SO DON'T PRETEND TO BE SO CLEVER COZ WE ALL KNOW WHO U ALL ARE EXAMPLE: MONKEYS -BANANA EATERS AND IDIOTS BLACK ASS LICKERS!!!!!!!! SO IDIOTS PLS DO NOT REPLAY ONLY THOSE WHO WISH BUY THAT ACCOUNT.................

infusion

Wow and then u have to chill abit

EGZO

Wow and then u have to chill abit[/b]
    as i said i don't ned monkey coments so stfu and go wash ur black face idiot!!!!!!!

infusion

/cry me a river, ps iam not black also. You could show some manners so people would actually buy ur char.

Pr0p

lol 3gzo, after saying all that stuff i start to think ur a racist bastard man
    to be a good warrior in game, but on forums your an absolute fuck head

lol, sucks to be you fag

BlackWidow

well your clannies went into coniptions when holmzi posted ss of us killing cat and gregg a few times when they got the ROL in fun, so maybe you should take your own advice and let him sell his char in peace. reality is you arent interested in his char so if this was spam topic then yea you should be in it but in reality infusion could've read the topic before making another comment(spam) and realized this had 0% to do with his ass. you all dont like him he hates you so let him have his selling topic without flame/spam so that ppl can not shy away from this topic that are interested in his warrior regardless of what you think of it or him. freedom of speech jah but also realize if you react to his hate with your own then you show yourself to be exactly what your talkin sh1t on.

wish you wouldnt sell bro but couldnt blame yea with how many bug abusers are on pathos...good luck selling(*cough* not really)

Pr0p

[Just complete shit here]
    wish you wouldnt sell bro but couldnt blame yea with how many bug abusers are on pathos...good luck selling(*cough* not really)[/b]
    Especially those scammers that take II's +9 etc, hate them to ey
    Maybe he should just piss of, and then you could follow

infusion

I know the reasons of why u reply blackwidow its fine bro, cu around

Banned

so maybe you should take your own advice and let him sell his char in peace.[/b]
    agree just let him sell his char

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast