Adream Question

This is a discussion on Adream Question within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Girakon is somewhat of a new server for Knight Online. My question is, are people stacked with items in adream? ...
Page: 1

Impact

Girakon is somewhat of a new server for Knight Online. My question is, are people stacked with items in adream?
    In edana some people uniques +2 and +9 items, so hard to be a new person and get kills in 1v1 w/o nice items.
    No flames please, and please dont move this topic i wont get any answers if it is in a different section.
    Thank you.

No its not at all. You can have quest items and do well in girakon ardream

Impact

No its not at all. You can have quest items and do well in girakon ardream[/b]
    that is really good news for me, im and starting up with the game again, since i quit a year ago from edana
    Do you know if they are any decent english clans?
    Thanks for the "no flame" comment

Banned

that is really good news for me, im and starting up with the game again, since i quit a year ago from edana
    Do you know if they are any decent english clans?
    Thanks for the "no flame" comment [/b]
    yup, u only need quest stuffs and i guess theres no decent english clans in adream atm.. :P

Impact

yup, u only need quest stuffs and i guess theres no decent english clans in adream atm.. :P[/b]
    doesn't have to be "great" adream clan just active people :P

sh1vas

go human and u get competision. go orc and u die :P unless u accully know how to play on your own. becuse humans suck.

Impact

go human and u get competision. go orc and u die :P unless u accully know how to play on your own. becuse humans suck.[/b]
    Are orcs just really good or do they out number humans?
    Because when i played in Edana humans outnumbered orcs by alot and made it not very fun

sh1vas

well i know some skilled ppl on orc side. i dont know of one on human side and orcs seem to have just abit better gear

Impact

are the orcs and humans even out though?
    No humans camping orc base, and vise versa?

sh1vas

its pretty balanced i think humans outside orc base sometimes. orc on human base sometimes but a littlebit more :P

Impact

ty for help, i think im going to be human mage
    In 2 weeks i will be buying some GBs for USD so save up people

Ty for everyones help still want peoples opinions on adream though

sh1vas

LOL human mage? target for me then xD sounds fun

Impact

XD if you play ardream activly i would like to join u on orc side, but if ur not active i would like to compete against u XD