i traded yunero and everything went fine

This is a discussion on i traded yunero and everything went fine within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; HIS SAYING I DIDENT SEND MONEY WTF...
Page: 1

1likemyc0lt

HIS SAYING I DIDENT SEND MONEY WTF

Strike

HIS SAYING I DIDENT SEND MONEY WTF[/b]
    post ss of the w.u. mtcn status from western's website. if it says it was picked up then yunero=scammer but if it says the money is ready to be picked up, then possiblly someone got some info mixed up and you just need to re-send it so he can confirm it or he gave you some wrong info and it's lost in space.

till then it's his word against yours. someone has to post some proof.

1likemyc0lt

post ss of the w.u. mtcn status from western's website. if it says it was picked up then yunero=scammer but if it says the money is ready to be picked up, then possiblly someone got some info mixed up and you just need to re-send it so he can confirm it or he gave you some wrong info and it's lost in space.

till then it's his word against yours. someone has to post some proof.[/b]
    ok.. i just went on the website but i dont understand how to find that information to check if he took the money or not

Strike

ok.. i just went on the website but i dont understand how to find that information to check if he took the money or not[/b]
    go into the website(select which ever counrty you are from) and select transfer status. type in the MTCN# found on your reciept from w.u. and put in your first+last name. if you get an error like it doesnt exist then the website hasnt updated yet and you will have to check tommorrow.
    the info u need to give him though is that MTCN#,your first name and last name(sometimes country+state too but it depends. i usually do anyway). if you did send him this info double check the MTCN# to make sure you gave him the right one and which option you used whether it be money in min. or the $10 choice(which means he would have to wait a day or so).

Lord4diablo

You can always just call them to check the status if its been picked up or not.

pr0enemy

HIS SAYING I DIDENT SEND MONEY WTF[/b]
    "I went saturday and today (monday) . At first he gave me incomplete info, later i spoke to him and he gave me complete info. On monday i went again to w.u and now there's not any sent with that number and my name. U see now whats going on? i will think that u are lying me"

Im not Scamer :angry:

J

Ok well this doesn't belong here so I'm moving it to Cheaters.