SELL> Acc 70 lvl 10 % Rogue Human 85k Np

This is a discussion on SELL> Acc 70 lvl 10 % Rogue Human 85k Np within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; pm offer all......
Page: 1

joveski24

pm offer all...

saibaikpoa

you are hilarious with 1 post and you say that im a scammer when u cant even read posts correctly, it was annihilator9 not me lol Watch out for this guy, he barely speaks english so i doubt he will give you the account.

joveski24

put ur posts in ur ass if u think i will give u my acc first for ur posts u are very wrong i dont like to see u how u run away whit my acc . p.s Fuck off

joveski24

DONT TRADE WHIT HIS GUY HE ITS FUCKHING SCAMER HE TRY TO TAKE MY AC WHIT ITEMS WHO HEDONT HAVE IT .. AND BTW WHEN I ASK FOR HIM ONLY TO SHOW ME THE ITEMS HE TELL MEOMG I MUST GO SORRY WE WIL TALK TOMOROW AND HE QUIT .. I HAVE SS FROME ALL THAT .. THIS IS THE WORST SCAMER SAIBKPO DIE STUPID FAGOT

saibaikpoa

lol i didn't give u anything, u didn't give me anything, i guess u just didn't want to trade. lol noob.

joveski24

yes i dont give u when u try to scame me stupid faggot u tell me that u will give me somthing what u dont have it .. u dont scame me tnx GOD but u try to scame me ASOLE THIS GUY ITS SCAMER ALL BEWARE FROME THIS STPID BITCH

joveski24

pump

joveski24

bump

joveski24

up

joveski24

up :P