Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sell account 80 lvl 32% orc Rogue with all his items

This is a discussion on Sell account 80 lvl 32% orc Rogue with all his items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Sell account 80 lvl 39% orc Rogue...
Page: 1

Arrow Sell account 80 lvl 32% orc Rogue with all his items

Sell account 80 lvl 39% orc Rogue
    Last edited by RULERRR; 02-21-2012 at 01:09 PM.

how much for whole package?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu_ View Post
    how much for whole package?
    If you really interested pm,> if you like the price, > msn or > etc. I will sell cheap, but not for free.

+++++++++++ upxD

+++++++++ up

Hes a scammer >>>> stay away

Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    Hes a scammer >>>> stay away
    oh really?

internet connection lost due to thunder outside...

i knowed this gona happend to me cuz you have 60 days to refund money.

even i gave you my acc you will refund money anyway .

even one be careful, do not trade sell items with Indiaan he is GM on usko and forum moderator on ko4life.

Indiaan is GM_Draken on usko. and he is the oneof the corrupted GM's who sell items for $$$

Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    oh really?

internet connection lost due to thunder outside...

i knowed this gona happend to me cuz you have 60 days to refund money.

even i gave you my acc you will refund money anyway .

even one be careful, do not trade sell items with Indiaan he is GM on usko and forum moderator on ko4life.

Indiaan is GM_Draken on usko. and he is the oneof the corrupted GM's who sell items for $$$
    you're making no sense.... you lose connection but you're able to somehow accept my payment ? So why dont you give me the info now ???? I still have receieved nothing.... Re-instating that you're a scammer

better yet, give me back my money.....

I don't give a fuck,... i refund money to this dude, and i dont want to trade with him again,

ty Mike for yr patience but sht like thunder m8 happends and connection m8 lost uy had 59 days 21 hours to refund yr money via paypal dispute center, and you did it after 3 hours. let me be clear you and Indiaan didnt scared me to refund yr money, simply i dont want nothing to have with you. All futher issues its your problem.

If u want still acc u need to send 300 usd $ via Western Union. Ty ty.

Quote Originally Posted by RULERRR View Post
    I don't give a fuck,... i refund money to this dude, and i dont want to trade with him again,

ty Mike for yr patience but sht like thunder m8 happends and connection m8 lost uy had 59 days 21 hours to refund yr money via paypal dispute center, and you did it after 3 hours. let me be clear you and Indiaan didnt scared me to refund yr money, simply i dont want nothing to have with you. All futher issues its your problem.

If u want still acc u need to send 300 usd $ via Western Union. Ty ty.

hahahaha,

i will laugh on the fool who trust u now..

u better quit this market section cauz u made some bad moves rofl

now he wants 300 western union? that sounds enticing.... lets give away another 300$

Mdog you already sent him 300??

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mdog View Post
    now he wants 300 western union? that sounds enticing.... lets give away another 300$
    Look you, I'm not responsibile due wats you mayde by your self,

you blocked 2 my paypal accounts, bcuse you was inpatient (you have 59 days 21 hour to refund your money), was my right to choise should i gave the usko account or not, how ever i havent log on usko more then 1 month and i dont plan to log anymore. The account will have the person who will regulary pay 300 $ bia WU. you can meet me on ARGO Online but not on USKO. bcuse your stupid you even didnt asked to check does i really have account, but yes i have.

I didnt took money from the bank, cuz i cant- both paypal account not connected with CC.

I gave you my paypal account (email and password)- u saw im in minus -250 usd$ on both accounts these no money now, I can aproval.

I agree to refund your money, I dont want your cursed money, I said I sell my usko account cuz i quit, cuz anvil. If you really want to have that account u must pay 300 usd $ via western union, and to wait to win the case so paypal refund you 250$ but that gona took up to 180 days, not cuz my fault- yes it your fault, you blocked transactiuon ! I wont talk anymore on this issue. and i wont repond on messenger about this issue, I will respond only if u want to pay 300 usd$ via WU.
    Cuz i dont trust you anymore cuz you and Indiaan blackmail me to ban on ko4life and in game if u want that usko account you gona pay 300 $ on blind.

fuck off I got high blood presure cuz of you, I cant think anymore, I rather better never meet you in my life. fuck usko fuck you!

yea I sent him the money, and I still have yet to receive any money or character.... Ask yourself a question... why would one have multiple paypal accounts....

annnd only one of your accounts is blocked. You clearly have the money, so i dont know why you cant give me the character information ....

I blame myself for trusting someone with no vouchers ... And I really hope you can prove yourself to be somewhat trustable and give me back whats rightfully mine... either your account or the money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast