Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sell bosse rogue lvl 70,14

This is a discussion on Sell bosse rogue lvl 70,14 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Forgot to mention: I could not do anything to the KC cuz u never told me it was lvl <60. ...
Page: 4

Forgot to mention: I could not do anything to the KC cuz u never told me it was lvl <60.

Its like if I sell you a car and u cant come and see it before u pay me. I rip out the engine then blame u for it and never give u the money u paid me.

imNotaZ

crossing u jewish pice of bread ...

U better leave my jessemannen alone .. if U fax his pc ... believe me .. U dont want that what I will do with u

I will ripp ur anus that badly with my huge delicious penis ... that u will never ever be able again ... to controll the flood of your crap....
    U stupid piece of penis !

Jesse got scammed ... by that bosse fagg new owner penis #2 man ... thats the point ...
    and ur fucking " OH MY PENIS IS ALWAYS RIGHT " behaviour .. can suck my cock in this case !

Sorry that I used that many mean words but ppl like crossing wouldnt understand it awyway. . if Id talk normaly !

ABIGGREEETZ MADDAFAKKAAZZZ

JEsse <3 , kayah <3, rw <3 .. VALLO <33

RiseAgainst_

And who the fuck is crossing? some random dude wannabe OH WAIT
    i just read!

Israeli... damn those jew guys.. he had to be israeli, now i know why

Oh btw jew, proof? i see u talkin but PROOF PLS??? ty bb

And who the fuck is crossing? some random dude wannabe OH WAIT
    i just read!

Israeli... damn those jew guys.. he had to be israeli, now i know why

Oh btw jew, proof? i see u talkin but PROOF PLS??? ty bb[/b]
    first of all DONT FUCKING BE A NAZI if u want to curse crossing go ahead but not all the nation u piece of mother fucker

Dont fuking blame all the jews and the israeli guys.
    If u have any problem with some1 dont fuking talk about evry1 !

I am israeli also and all who knows me like me and know that I will never do things like this.
    If some of us did some mistakes or problems it doesn&#39;t mean that all of us do that.
    There r many isralies people that play KO and u like them and u dont even know that they r israelies.
    Also there r some that u know that they r israelies and u like them so pls...

KEEP U&#39;R WORDS FOR U&#39;R SELF OR WHEN U USE THEM TAKE CARE ! THNX

-RW-

crossing u jewish pice of bread ...

U better leave my jessemannen alone .. if U fax his pc ... believe me .. U dont want that what I will do with u

I will ripp ur anus that badly with my huge delicious penis ... that u will never ever be able again ... to controll the flood of your crap....
    U stupid piece of penis !

Jesse got scammed ... by that bosse fagg new owner penis #2 man ... thats the point ...
    and ur fucking " OH MY PENIS IS ALWAYS RIGHT " behaviour .. can suck my cock in this case !
    Sorry that I used that many mean words but ppl like crossing wouldnt understand it awyway. . if Id talk normaly !
    ABIGGREEETZ MADDAFAKKAAZZZ

JEsse <3 , kayah <3, rw <3 .. VALLO <33[/b]
    Can we go dance in cz??? Hey mambo! mambo italiano ey mambo!

tagueurfouteam

[/b]
    I remember someone telling that all israelis are piece of shit scammers, or w.e. Can&#39;t remember who it was tho >_<
    I wouldn&#39;t trust this guy btw.

I thought u were waiting for my reply MISTER jew.
    Where are you?

u guys remind me of southpark O_O eric vs kyle

Banned

listen u all....all of u fukin nazis can suck my cock...oh like ur mom jesse and ur sis rise...i had a good time with ur mom jesse too bad she died on car accident...

and rise u r retarted fuk when i talked with u ingame u said "i dont have nothing against israelis" u lil freak go skate or somth and stop lick every1 balls on the forum...and jesse u quited?...go get a life go out with friend or somth...do u have any?

J

Yay another topic i get to close. Thx guys!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234