SELL CLEAVER+9/90 / ROL

This is a discussion on SELL CLEAVER+9/90 / ROL within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; ...
Page: 1

LighertZeroF

EMW

DOL +7 and dual ROM's for both ^_^

LighertZeroF

dont need priest items.. need rogue items

johannes

+9 roque fp pads/+2 rebirt shard and +1 rebirt shard and a pp +1

firenewbie11

+9 roque fp pads/+2 rebirt shard and +1 rebirt shard and a pp +1[/b]
    sounds very suspicious...

Bradshouse

Those were the exact same items you lost when bob got hacked... WTF coinsidence hmmmm

LighertZeroF

¬¬

johannes

Those were the exact same items you lost when bob got hacked... WTF coinsidence hmmmm[/b]
    actualy i traded ronark items for items in pathos with k2ed was pretty much a fair trade and i think that post of me asking for pathos items is stil in ronark section so plz do not consider me a scammer or whatever i just didnt like roark and came back pathos i should have went olypia considering i got higher lvls up thiere but exp is just a matter of time

firenewbie11

actualy i traded ronark items for items in pathos with k2ed was pretty much a fair trade and i think that post of me asking for pathos items is stil in ronark section so plz do not consider me a scammer or whatever i just didnt like roark and came back pathos i should have went olypia considering i got higher lvls up thiere but exp is just a matter of time[/b]
    Go find your post in ronark and prove that you did make one. If you can't find it then i'm pretty sure u didnt work to hard to get those items.

johannes

Go find your post in ronark and prove that you did make one. If you can't find it then i'm pretty sure u didnt work to hard to get those items.[/b]
    its stil theire just look at it says changed my mind trading ronark items for pathos items and if you would look date earlier posts of me you would c i was trying to trade some pathos items i had for ronark items but that was like a mission imposible so dicided to trade my ronark for pathos itesms..

LighertZeroF

¬¬
    offes plz =)

firenewbie11

its stil theire just look at it says changed my mind trading ronark items for pathos items and if you would look date earlier posts of me you would c i was trying to trade some pathos items i had for ronark items but that was like a mission imposible so dicided to trade my ronark for pathos itesms..[/b]
    Just say your lieing because you didnt make no dam post.

abdeucethree