Some noobs from annihilation luring talos

This is a discussion on Some noobs from annihilation luring talos within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; look the real wizzi i still waiting for it dude Faking Party noobs : Hydra(donny as noob priest ) Gonno ...
Page: 1

look the real wizzi

i still waiting for it dude

Faking Party noobs :

Hydra(donny as noob priest )
    Gonno
    Stylo
    y1ng
    TheRealWizzi

gg with u guys i never thought this sh1t about u guys btw thx ercik was death 2 times and my account one time

oh yeah

Banned

well anni is good all the ppl you mentioned are from clan before called rain and i have ksc of gonno already xp buggin before not surprised

so they have to be kiked by obli coz i love his clan but with this ppl i dont know what to say .....faking noobs specially hydra zzz

grzequ

Well as I told you in that pm: I expect jona to do something about this, cause we can't accept such stuff in our clan...

I was in that party (Y1ng) because i was called to help kill Talos, but however i had nothing to do with luring Talos, and after i saw that first time i took screen shots of my own clannies and quit party. Oblivion will be online in few hours and i am sure he will have something to say about this.

And i have already appologized to Erick for Anni clan, this was ugly nooby shit that most Annis wont have anything to do wiht.

Lame how they could do this, Will be booted for sure when obliv gets on, No doubt on that.

And i doubt y1ng wanted to lure it, and any screen of the other clannies being there ?, Cos might only have been Wizzy who lured.

ya maybe i wrong with y1ng coz i saw some heal 1920 to wizzi when he was tanking talos but how said y1ng was an another priest there a full debuffer maybe i wrong sorry 4 that but this dont mean about the other players .....

I was there (and Mu3rt3 said he saw me using tp scroll) cuz i was called to help with Talos, i did heal Wizzy cuz i was told he was gonna tank it (KS or not, when clannies tells u to heal in ventrilo, u dont ask "why" u heal) but as soon as i heard them laughing in ventrilo and luring Talos on priests i quit party and /town.

And i wasnt the only Anni priest there.

_ArchDevil_

why some1 always makes a big deal of it?
    not the first time,not the last time,happens all the time,not only to you...
    r we gonna cry every time some1 lures a boss? I dont think so pff
    its lame I know,but geeeez lets make topic every time some1 lures a boss lol

why some1 always makes a big deal of it?
    not the first time,not the last time,happens all the time,not only to you...
    r we gonna cry every time some1 lures a boss? I dont think so pff
    its lame I know,but geeeez lets make topic every time some1 lures a boss lol[/b]
    +1, My toughts

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Some noob who can't read announcements posting in wrong section... zzz

Muted 2 days.