sell items for USD/gbs (accept paypal)

This is a discussion on sell items for USD/gbs (accept paypal) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; smite hamer +8 not rebirth we+1 priest chitin armor +8/15 hp helmet (550m or usd) priest chitin goblin pads (600m ...
Page: 1

kimbada

smite hamer +8 not rebirth

we+1

priest chitin armor +8/15 hp helmet (550m or usd)
    priest chitin goblin pads (600m or usd)
    fp AD gaunts
    fp club def pauldron
    lvl 1 armor SD gaunts(150m)
    shield DD +5 (600m or usd)
    amy of godess

some items i can sell for gbs

PS: for those who dont know me i m a old player who quited some years ago, also i already sold some items for USD but needed to stop because of trouble with bank/paypal, now i m back to sell them all ^^

kimbada

i just want to add 1 note, atm i am not BUYING anything, i never used WU and i dont intend to, also i never bought anything with paypal and i dont intend to, wich means the only PMs u can get of me are for selling items, not to buy items

pedro use WU so u cant be chargebacked easy as that.

dont buy items from KIMBADA.. scamerrr.... all the way from head to toe.

http://badcompany.nvision-media.net/viewto...67&start=20

read this and go fck your self kimbada

kimbada

hum i dunno who that guy is, but still it is true some1 got my pw and used my acc to scam some1, still as i said i already proved that i am no scamer

i also said i dont have any interest in using WU or buying items with paypal...

so i want to clear my name, belive me or not i will clear my name out of this shit
    no1 talked to me about ban yet so

btw colmilo why u acuse me of scam?if i got it correct u did deal with zelda...not even with my account so?if some1 can accuse me of scam is zelda, also i pmed every1 once i knew my acc was no longer safe, ask blackbreed about it...he was smart enough to pm on my REAL MSN,and asked if i rly wanted to buy his items...not my fault if u got scamed by some1 who wasnt me, anyway i will prove my inocence cause i still got items to sell on USKO, not cause i need to prove myself towards u, if any admin want just block this post until my inocence is proven...

still i m rly mad that u come acuse me even without talking to me...i have done already many deals with many ppl who can vouch for me...and i NEVER bought any item with USDO, not even premium, and if u had looked on my post u could see that i QUIT KO long ago, who would be stupid to sell items to some1 who quit KO, items like uniques+2 and +3?

still if u want post shit about me dont to it on my posts, ask an admin to block it and go post in cheaters...

hum i dunno who that guy is, but still it is true some1 got my pw and used my acc to scam some1, still as i said i already proved that i am no scamer

i also said i dont have any interest in using WU or buying items with paypal...

so i want to clear my name, belive me or not i will clear my name out of this shit
    no1 talked to me about ban yet so

btw colmilo why u acuse me of scam?if i got it correct u did deal with zelda...not even with my account so?if some1 can accuse me of scam is zelda, also i pmed every1 once i knew my acc was no longer safe, ask blackbreed about it...he was smart enough to pm on my REAL MSN,and asked if i rly wanted to buy his items...not my fault if u got scamed by some1 who wasnt me, anyway i will prove my inocence cause i still got items to sell on USKO, not cause i need to prove myself towards u, if any admin want just block this post until my inocence is proven...

still i m rly mad that u come acuse me even without talking to me...i have done already many deals with many ppl who can vouch for me...and i NEVER bought any item with USDO, not even premium, and if u had looked on my post u could see that i QUIT KO long ago, who would be stupid to sell items to some1 who quit KO, items like uniques+2 and +3?

still if u want post shit about me dont to it on my posts, ask an admin to block it and go post in cheaters...[/b]
    what... plsss

go eat sht and die , u fcking scammer...

read this http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=251746
    also read my signature link post ,

+ WARNING!!! CareBears Has scammers players in that clan be carefull and dont get scamm by those fuckers. read my signature click on link ty.