Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SELL LIST UNIQUES

This is a discussion on SELL LIST UNIQUES within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; cheak pm bro ;][/b] Done...
Page: 3

PeterPan

cheak pm bro ;][/b]

Done

StunerKillah

if either RAI or YOU will sell an iron belt i'm ready to pay the price i've told you in pm. i don't understand why are u guys fukin make me wait for ages. i've added rai into my msn and he's like "i'm busy, i'm busy" if u don't wanna sell a shit don't open a topic. if you DO sell that shit to me. WOW man. fuk

Delicious

if either RAI or YOU will sell an iron belt i'm ready to pay the price i've told you in pm. i don't understand why are u guys fukin make me wait for ages. i've added rai into my msn and he's like "i'm busy, i'm busy" if u don't wanna sell a shit don't open a topic. if you DO sell that shit to me. WOW man. fuk[/b]
    i just love/hate your sig
    love it cuz your right
    hate it cuz i hate the buggers kerbala or whats he's name got H now tho ..

PeterPan

if either RAI or YOU will sell an iron belt i'm ready to pay the price i've told you in pm. i don't understand why are u guys fukin make me wait for ages. i've added rai into my msn and he's like "i'm busy, i'm busy" if u don't wanna sell a shit don't open a topic. if you DO sell that shit to me. WOW man. fuk[/b]

What da fuk you telling man? Who is RAI? I answered you in PM, if u are not agree bad luck, but dont come to my post to cry like a child. If you wanna fast IB GO GO GO farm Talos, im selling so i like to talk with everyone who is interesting. Please next time try to be more polite, ITS FREE <_< .

And thanks for BUMP :P

bibi560

Very Nice Guy,am trade Rappy +8,with Peterpan,not problem,Very,very Trustable,Thank

PeterPan

Exc. Rappy +8 .... SOLD to good Canadian guy (careful Orcs) :P

UP h34r:

BUMPPPYYY

kibal

Yahy u sold a lot of shits , hope c soon a bottle of vodka in ur house for me zuahaha.

Yahy u sold a lot of shits , hope c soon a bottle of vodka in ur house for me zuahaha.[/b]
    just come to ventrilo when you are going to do it. I&#39;ll open my bottle of whisky and we can get an E-DRUNK for sure

BUMP!!!!!!!!

PeterPan

Yahy u sold a lot of shits , hope c soon a bottle of vodka in ur house for me zuahaha.[/b]

Thats for sure Ompare, but only one? :lol:

Dont worry, Feria coming :P

And we will call you Lonelyyyyyyyy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123