Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sell many items FOR USD ( WU )

This is a discussion on Sell many items FOR USD ( WU ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Western union Items sold Flame Ring Glass belt Ss +0 Rol +2 Rol +2 [/i]...
Page: 1

Aymeric

Western union

Items sold

Flame Ring
    Glass belt
    Ss +0
    Rol +2
    Rol +2
    [/i]

how much for glass belt?? but last ^_^

Aymeric

100 usd ?

frenchy81_28

how much for rol +2 ? in usd

azi_1

bump for a gg priest

buy my +9 paper shoes aq >< :P

Aymeric

thx for the bumps ^^

Rol +2 : i need offers plz

Western union
    SHIELD

Scorpion Shield +0
    3 chitin rogue +8
    1 plate dd 25 rogue
    Sell COINS ( 3 / 4 usd ) : 20 gb[/b]
    Muted for 3 days! (Selling not allowed items!)

Considering you mute aymeric but not people who sell +10 items, probably because they were clanie of yours, i think your attitude is totally stupid ratnik, you even wrote in his topic so don&#39;t tell me some BS like "i didn&#39;t see", both are forbidden in this forum&#39;s rules :

+3 and above +9 or higher items are NOT allowed to be sold.[/b]
    For your information this item you muted aymeric for have been traded from the same guy who is selling +10 fp, nothing against him, i know it is a good and legit trader, but if you wanna mute people, mute both or mute noone.

Best regards.

Considering you mute aymeric but not people who sell +10 items, probably because they were clanie of yours, i think your attitude is totally stupid ratnik, you even wrote in his topic so don&#39;t tell me some BS like "i didn&#39;t see", both are forbidden in this forum&#39;s rules :
    For your information this item you muted aymeric for have been traded from the same guy who is selling +10 fp, nothing against him, i know it is a good and legit trader, but if you wanna mute people, mute both or mute noone.

Best regards.[/b]
    If you ment ZeIda for +10 Fp , its legit to sell it here , i know in the rules +9 and higher its not legit to sell here , but since its Fp and not shell / chitin and its really hard to make it its ok if 1 time in months will be 1 topic with this items , its not high class item , ofcurse its spacial , but not high class , also , Ratnik it old member in ko4life , he work w/o get pay to keep this forum legit and fair , its the rules , what Eric , Felix , Lutz , phantom , Festo (sorry dunno if have more admins ) decide to do , if he dont do it he will get kick by them.
    Just respect it , if he didnt was do it , then Eric sometimes cheaking and do the same.
    Its actually like that : admin = leader , modirator = assist , its like in game , if assist not doin the good job , leader have the power to kick him / or make him to normal member instead of assist , so you cant blame Ratnik for what he did.
    Sorry for my English.

knux

that is nub discussion he is just selling rol +2 and dont know why he cant -_- rol is 60 bucks here on forum so with lil money you can up one....

that is nub discussion he is just selling rol +2 and dont know why he cant -_- rol is 60 bucks here on forum so with lil money you can up one....[/b]
    Knux , proffesional driver in road can drive in speed of 210 , police man can say the highest speed here its 90 , he will say " but why? i proffesional driver i wont do accidents here " , the police man will say " i dont care , you risk other people , other drivers can see you and shock and do accidents " , if every1 will sell illegal items here and pass the rules , then ko4life will be a shit forum , useless forum.

Sorry for my English , i tried to explain you that you must have rules , and you must listen to them.

alessandroo

Knux , proffesional driver in road can drive in speed of 210 , police man can say the highest speed here its 90 , he will say " but why? i proffesional driver i wont do accidents here " , the police man will say " i dont care , you risk other people , other drivers can see you and shock and do accidents " , if every1 will sell illegal items here and pass the rules , then ko4life will be a shit forum , useless forum.

Sorry for my English , i tried to explain you that you must have rules , and you must listen to them.[/b]

I don&#39;t think this comparison is justified here.(not in germany :P)

Of course i understand your point but not like that

(FP+10 passes high class)

I don&#39;t think this comparison is justified here.(not in germany :P)

Of course i understand your point but not like that

(FP+10 passes high class)[/b]
    Nah dude , +10 Fp its not high class from +1 ... thats the point.
    For example if it was high class , you could trade FP +10 for shell +10 , and the guy who give the FP maybe add GBs becuse of defence , but people wont do it , its not high class from the begining.

alessandroo

I know that dude
    But at least , it&#39;s wrote "high class"
    Mod has took his decision , final point.We can&#39;t do anything

Let Aymeric sell "allow items"

I just dont understand why ppl that already did their proofs as LEGIT trader since a long time cant sell the items they want my point is that you cant sell rol +3 if you created your account 1 day ago and no posts but for aymeric that is in ko4life since 2 years + and in moradon for the same time i think he could sell even a rol +5 if he wants >_> he&#39;s just WORKING to get those items we all know hes not duping

Bump for an ex clannie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast