Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sell many items FOR USD ( WU )

This is a discussion on Sell many items FOR USD ( WU ) within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I just dont understand why ppl that already did their proofs as LEGIT trader since a long time cant sell ...
Page: 2

I just dont understand why ppl that already did their proofs as LEGIT trader since a long time cant sell the items they want my point is that you cant sell rol +3 if you created your account 1 day ago and no posts but for aymeric that is in ko4life since 2 years + and in moradon for the same time i think he could sell even a rol +5 if he wants >_> he's just WORKING to get those items we all know hes not duping
    Bump for an ex clannie [/b]
    Look when Aymeric joined , 2007 , i didnt knew we at 2009 and almost 2010 ( you said 2 years + ) , dude even if he was admin , rule its rule , police man can kill who he want? no its still murder , still jail , so it dosent matter at all.

Quit filling up the thread, the rule is there and ratnik and herb will deal with the threads they find that dont follow it. I've amended the rule before and allowed more things to be sold, but at the moment I'm not changing it again.

knux

hmm i'm selling since lot of time items here on the forum
    nearly never had any problem with ppl here and i sold more than +2 items when it wasnt allowed --> wp +3 what is allowed now...

i understand the link btw your story and the problem here Omg etc ^^ but i'm agree with the opinion of alessandro

anyway F9 POWA ^^ ftw

Aymeric

F4cking power aka, i'm back -_-

Thx for my mute, 3 days without warning, there admins are so nice, here

Nvm Bump

Considering you mute aymeric but not people who sell +10 items, probably because they were clanie of yours, i think your attitude is totally stupid ratnik, you even wrote in his topic so don't tell me some BS like "i didn't see", both are forbidden in this forum's rules :
    For your information this item you muted aymeric for have been traded from the same guy who is selling +10 fp, nothing against him, i know it is a good and legit trader, but if you wanna mute people, mute both or mute noone.

Best regards.[/b]
    Do I need to post you a ss's about those fp's?
    Ok, let me upload it... 1min pls

And tell me who is that person who can post here something what's not allowed?

pics r removed

This is last time I am proving something. If I explain to you what's going on than trust me or shut up! I am tired of ppl like you...

Don't play with fire, you will burn yourself...

Western union
    Items sold

Rol +2
    Rol +2
    [/i][/b]
    This is last time I am editing your post!

Aymeric

Thx for the bump ^^

alessandroo

Bump for gg friend

Look when Aymeric joined , 2007 , i didnt knew we at 2009 and almost 2010 ( you said 2 years + ) , dude even if he was admin , rule its rule , police man can kill who he want? no its still murder , still jail , so it dosent matter at all.[/b]
    You dont get my point man if those rules where invented its forprotect ppl from scammers/dupe items as i said earlier we all know aymeric is not a scammer/duper

nvm bump

Rules are same for every1...

Aymeric

Yes and bb ratnik ?

Everything is all right now, so see you later

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12