sell/price item in $

This is a discussion on sell/price item in $ within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; welcome! I can lear: how much this itean are value? and how much Gold Bar in $ /? This is ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

welcome! I can lear: how much this itean are value? and how much Gold Bar in $ /? This is list iteam

Elf Metal Earring
    Priest Pendant +1
    Warrior Pendant +0
    Warrior Pendant +1
    Ring Of Life +1
    Ring Of Felanklor
    2x Diamond Ring
    Ring Of Magic
    2x Elf Belt
    Rogue CHitin helmet +8/15 Dex
    Rogue CHitin Shell Paudron +8/15 Dex
    Rogue CHitin Pads +8/15 Dex
    Rogue CHitin Gauntlet +8/15 DEX
    3x Rogue FP DD Helmet +6/25
    Chitin Bow +7
    2x Shard +7/70
    2x Mirage Dagger +8/80
    Mirage Dagger +5/80 Rebirth

Price iteam, are you writing here and offert on PM or MSN: [email protected]

Tsingtao

It's item(s) not itean/ iteam. Can't hardly understand this turk.

shifty01

It's item(s) not itean/ iteam. Can't hardly understand this turk.[/b]
    dont be a fucking dick, just help him. if he is a turk, then surely his english isnt good. and its "can hardly understand this turk"

Tsingtao

Wow if everyone look at my post and shittypoo's (shiftypoo) post then please tell me who is the flamer. I simply correct this turk's(the thread starter) english and I got a 'double negative' grammer lesson and also name calling from him.

Sethesh

first of all as many ppl know turkish ip is blocked on ko4life so he is not a turk. For a second who give u right to corect his language fucking idiot. Go learn your homework and see who can and who cant't wright on this forum and then start any coments about it u loooooooser.

first of all as many ppl know turkish ip is blocked on ko4life so he is not a turk. For a second who give u right to corect his language fucking idiot. Go learn your homework and see who can and who cant't wright on this forum and then start any coments about it u loooooooser.[/b]

dont want to flame but you are so rong about the turks..

they can have the ip block but they still have ways to come here and post also!

and why does every1 need to know perfect english ! to more then 50% of the people that comes here its just a 2nd or a 3rd lang.

that they have too learn becouse you guys are so freaking dumm to try to learn a dif. dialect

P.s "this is not to flame no 1 i have nothing against any1 peace"

bump for polish ally. His english it's enought fonctionnal to be understood.

Fate

sethesh you need to learn b4 you open your stupid fucking mouth. they can ip block all they want as you all know the turks are the major hacker and duper if ko can't even handle them what make you think this little forum can stop them?

next time don't open your shit pooper and start flaming people when you don't know wtf your talking about.

Sethesh

Fate maby you have a stupid fucking mouth - so please dont judge ppl by your viev.

Flaming ppl - the moron 123456 (with is probobly u ore your boyfriend) started flaming u stupid tard.