SELL PRIEST 72 LVL AND ITEMS

This is a discussion on SELL PRIEST 72 LVL AND ITEMS within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; HI, Sell: glass belt 90$ roc 55$ 3xwe 80$ wp+1 50$ IIexep+2reb 75$ pant fabric +9hp 35$ dd chitin +8 ...
Page: 1

sergioabcd

HI, Sell:
    glass belt 90$
    roc 55$
    3xwe 80$
    wp+1 50$
    IIexep+2reb 75$
    pant fabric +9hp 35$
    dd chitin +8 30$
    lycaon hammer +1reb 30$
    150m 15$
    priest 72 lvl 355k nps (items quest: dual ring warrior , warrior pendant, body belt, shield 70lvl, set+8 paper) 100$
    only sell items for wu , my msger is [email protected] now i not logg in ko ( add me only people interested in my account no noobs that wanna chat with me zzzz, and I do not accept links or files for msger if you send it i will delete you )

Unr4ted

any1 done trades with this guy if u have plz say

sergioabcd

any1 done trades with this guy if u have plz say[/b]
    who are you? If you are really man enter your nickname in the game and you not create new accounts to talk stupidities

Unr4ted

who are you? If you are really man enter your nickname in the game and you not create new accounts to talk stupidities[/b]
    that made no sence try taking some inglish classes over there in peru ok baba

sergioabcd

that made no sence try taking some inglish classes over there in peru ok baba[/b]
    ya ya i will do cya never player cowardly seguro q eres ese rogue monce ajajaja ya los borre del msger a ustedes dos par de rateros y no voy a decir tu nick por q no me interesas como persona bb

Unr4ted

lol u dont even know spanish and no im not that person in your msn

sergioabcd

lol u dont even know spanish and no im not that person in your msn[/b]
    if u dont know me better shut up, do u believe that in turkish? pff , im from lima- Peru, and i know spanish like u know speak turkish and cya never

Unr4ted

if u dont know me better shut up, do u believe that in turkish? pff , im from lima- Peru, and i know spanish like u know speak turkish and cya never[/b]
    yea i guess i know a vit of turkish but i also know spanish and inglish so yea