Sell rogue items, SHERIONS +8 DUAL SELLING....

This is a discussion on Sell rogue items, SHERIONS +8 DUAL SELLING.... within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hello good morning, UPDATE: i have dual Sherion +8 daggers, $250 usd each .. if you want dual $ 439 ...
Page: 1

hello good morning,

UPDATE: i have dual Sherion +8 daggers, $250 usd each .. if you want dual $ 439 usd for dual together 2x sherion +8 dagger.

Rogue Shell Set +8/15 Dex Bonus No Rebirth asking $230 usd.

Sell Warrior Earring +2 asking $195 usd.

warrior item sell: Sell Raptor +8/80 no rebirth $130 usd.

please for any further questions plss feel free to contact me folks thank you and enjoy the game bb .

aldino

you again, where do you get those sherions from? didnt you sell dual sherions+8 allready once before?

GeneralDeath

each 300$...lol...

you again, where do you get those sherions from? didnt you sell dual sherions+8 allready once before?[/b]

hello good morning,

correction, here is some info of the sherions.

yes before i had dual sherion +8 but them days later 1x sherion +8 dagger my broth trade it out to 1 rogue assasin from symbiosis clan i called Vinzci(kranitnova) thats what my brother told me which it was his sherion +8 dagger that gave him and (vinzci) still using it till now, we done several trades before too great guy and good trader(you can see him on my Good trader list at my signature). After that time i only got 1 left sherion +8 dagger and got me cleaver +9 from dfalt later.. it was good ap and all good np, but i need it back my broth sherion +8 dagger on my other hand assasin, so i made it up one from scratch burning several shells, md7, shard7 , at last from +7 jumping to +8 i make sure not burn it so what i did purchase 13 shells priest +7 and 1 md+8 burn it them all and use my sherion +7 at last w/ trina and i got it to +8 ..

now im not making my 2nd sherion +8 rebirth.. is +8 and the other sherion is +5 rebirth = +8 as well.. so equally is both +8 it just that 1 is rebirth and the other is non rebirth..

so what makes me decide selling my dual sherion +8 dagger is that i can spend too much time leveling from lvl 66 to lvl 70 it will take me months to reach it and plus is hard finding exp at this moment because of no Gbs .. so im quitting assasin . and selling out my sherions and more items from my rogue.

--------------------------------------------------------

Selling Dual 2xSherion's +8 daggers asking $439 usd.

each 300$...lol...[/b]
    correct now update.

$250 each sherion +8 dagger.

$439 dual sherion +8 dagger's.

pm sent

pm sent again :lol:

im Trading Ring Of Life +0 im looking for Fire Ring's PM ME FAST plss .. need to flipup my mage :lol: pm me.

Trade Rogue Shell Set +8/15 no rebirth for Complete Set +8/15hp + ( Fire Ring+1 or WE+0 +fire ring).

pm me .. i need Complete Mage Set +8/15 hp + mage item..... i have rogue shell set +8/15 dex NO REBIRTH .. pm me ty.

I trade 1x Sherion +8 dagger for Complete Mage Set +8/15HP + Crystal Helmet 25dd. + WE+0 or WP

pm me ty.

Banned

bump for this baba

bump for this baba[/b]

pm you pm me back last pm ty