Beware of Riccisantos! Scammer!

This is a discussion on Beware of Riccisantos! Scammer! within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; He says his real name is Ryan and from Germany which he is really just a turk named Hüseyin Sanli. ...
Page: 1

riccisantosisascammer

He says his real name is Ryan and from Germany which he is really just a turk named
    Hüseyin Sanli.

His ingame names are dantethemasterful,dontpanicm3.
    Email address is [email protected] but i found out he just uses the email and paypal address to do his scamming..his real paypal address is [email protected]

I was suppose to get HB+7 and some other items and another guy from insanity that got scammed was also offered a HB and some gbs so just watch out. After this post i am sure he will be greating a new ID.

Asshole told me he thought his wife was going to leave him soon for another man rofl...probibly a prostitute in turkey making money so he can spend it on KO, if scamming people is the only way you can make money your just a sorry piece of shit and any women would leave you!

Banned

I will post soon about famous "ricci" and his friend kwslazioreal is they fail their promise...

You joined yesterday...
    Sdfu

:S

riccisantosisascammer

how about you STFU and mind our own business? Who are you? His butt buddy>?

ramothe1

Angry

I will post soon about famous "ricci" and his friend kwslazioreal is they fail their promise...[/b]

ferruzo do i look like i give a f*** about you and ricci's business and this is ricci santos you idioit...not my friend thomas..wake upppp...im on msn 24/7 every1 knows that why dont you write to me on there...i mean you get scammed by your best peruvian friend so what is your point...btw how will you bcome a trade mode if your bestest best friend irvin scams you for 150$ using his own mother in all this scam operation....bro every1 knows me well enough so i dont need to prove anything yo any1...i dont like changing my proxy and entering here cos im a turk...but i've heard from a friend that you wrote nonsence about me on here...i know all mods from diez they all know me as well enough...i had to ask for permission to write on here...and this will be my first and last topic here as i know very well turks are not allowed here...honestly speaking you are a scum bag...if you had a nail stuck up your butt troubling you why did you wait for john to open up a topic..you have been scammed bfore and why didnt you start your own topic about this guy who scammed you..so leave me out of all this shit stories that you have...if its ricci santos that is the same guy who scammed me and john...his nick is dontpanicm3...he did show the items i've made the payment to him the details given by john is correct those are the same info ...and it has been 2 weeks now he hasn't been on msn or online ingame so you better choose the words you type on here csrefully...and honestly speaking i dont a fuck about your reputation here...well i dont give a fuck about mines as well as all turks reputation is messed up already bcos of few kids ingame trying to scam people and having retarded actions...that's all i wanna say..most in diez Blood know me in Insanity Girakon as well...i dont need your 5cent comments about me.....i hope you all have wonderfull halloween..slm.

Mike_Miller

that was a prettty cool turk if i say so my self... lol

j/k0ing are turks really banned from ko4life? seriosuly?

chemicalisabusingpower

Yeah, Ricci been scamming on all servers. Scams one, then moves to the next. Got a friend of mine on pathos!

Record

that was a prettty cool turk if i say so my self... lol

j/k0ing are turks really banned from ko4life? seriosuly?[/b]
    Yea turks are really banned from here..

Ramo is a pretty cool turk.

_Stylo_

Best Turk I know

_Stylo_

Has anyone seen him in game?