Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Undeniable Proof v2

This is a discussion on Undeniable Proof v2 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by JesusBuffs This is by far enough proof he is a hacker and a scammer, and enough proof ...
Page: 1

J

Originally posted by JesusBuffs

This is by far enough proof he is a hacker and a scammer, and enough proof for me to get my items back.

Do NOT buy any of these items that he is selling, they are not his and if k2 gives them back, you will lose the items.

For all my babas, everyone from RoS, TheMadHatter, the entire Avengers clan, KingDrewz(thanks for the ss), and anyone else I forgot to mention, I am taking leave from KO until password change is back up on the KO website. Flee has hacked all my accounts and wasted nearly 40$ of knight cash, stolen multiple items, some not even my own. I hope to play with you all one day soon. For those of you who have ventrillo I will try and stop by to talk every now and then.

Jimbob/theamericanhealer/fleedude, I know you took my stuff because you was jealous. It's hard sucking as bad as you do. Just remember, what goes around will come around. Maybe not by me, maybe not even on ko, but you will get what's coming for you. I'm sorry you have to stoop so low as to fuck up other peoples games, just for your own little gain. If K2 does anything about this, you will be banned. If they don't oh well. I might have lost items and money, but you lost respect. Which is what I was after more, repect from the players of KO. I know low lifes like you don't care about that, but the legit GG's of this game do. You might have won the battle, but I won the war.

thanks.

your very good gun

RiseAgainst_

up

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

*sight* FUK OWNAGE!

wynne.

wahaha he showed me those items 2, while saying on vent : ye im hacking some1 ( fluppy or w/e) he keeps changing his pass but he's sow stupid i can see these passwords+ i can see all these CS he is sending to k2 for changing his pass or w/e. America kiddy^^

0stealth0

I was...flaming...remix on command chat. :lol:

now this guy pmed me, and started talking about a philosophy of his clan. After i told him that if your leader scams/tbl edits/macros, your clan is not legit. He then started to tell me that even if he leader wasnt legit, doesnt mean the clan was bad, in his own words "Hes only 1 out of 36"

I was tired of him messing up my combos with his pms, so i said this, and he stopped

your welcome for the screenshot jesus...

i've been friend's with ceph for a good long time now (a good 8 months) and i had no problem with him scamming all the petty stuff off all the turks, but after he hacked all that shit, it was time for a stop.

and ceph is mad at ME for giving out the screenshot, and had the audacity to call me "jealous" and asked for 1v1 after hacking all that stuff like he earned it or something....

what goes around comes around

your reign of scamming shall come to a halt.

FUCK YO COUCH NIKKUH!

jimbob123

your welcome for the screenshot jesus...

i've been friend's with ceph for a good long time now (a good 8 months) and i had no problem with him scamming all the petty stuff off all the turks, but after he hacked all that shit, it was time for a stop.

and ceph is mad at ME for giving out the screenshot, and had the audacity to call me "jealous" and asked for 1v1 after hacking all that stuff like he earned it or something....
    what goes around comes around

your reign of scamming shall come to a halt.
    FUCK YO COUCH NIKKUH![/b]
    I'll make sure I scam/hack you

kthx

I'll make sure I scam/hack you

kthx[/b]
    Hack me.
    Right now.
    PLEASE.
    I'm BEGGING you.

scam me plx!

jimbob123

Hack me.
    Right now.
    PLEASE.
    I'm BEGGING you.[/b]
    I like the way you scammed Boticles btw

Scammer.

Yeah, I'm the scammer here.
    M'hm.

jimbob123

Yeah, I'm the scammer here.
    M'hm.[/b]
    Go ahead, say you didn't scam boticles, you retarded hypocrite.

I didn't scam Boticles.
    Happy?

If you knew your shit, you would know that...
    He gave me all the Manes items, I went to log into my Diez account, and turns out it got banned.
    (I gave the info to someone I was going to sell it to, then he backed off, I assume he koxp'd on the acc or something)
    So I said "I don't have the Diez items, my account got banned, go back to Manes and I'll give you your stuff back"
    So we log into M3, I give him his stuff back, but he says I can keep the BP armors.
    So I did.

I wasn't aware that accepting a fucking gift was a scam.
    And btw I'm working on getting him some Diez items from some friends in return for his kindness.
    So seriously, fuck you.
    Stop trying to put the spotlight on others, when you're the one at fault.

I say it again, fuck you, you useless pos.

jimbob123

So he just gyfted you +9/19 fabric?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast