Sell Warrior

This is a discussion on Sell Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am selling my warrior. I traded all weapons for stuff for my other character. It has +7 shell, Raptor ...
Page: 1

I am selling my warrior. I traded all weapons for stuff for my other character. It has +7 shell, Raptor +7 left so someone can at least go kill monsters and not start over from the beginning.
    It has 200+ np that is left that is not donated to clan.
    Lvl 73 at like 5%
    Lots of random stuff in inn....Mostly crap. (noob gear so you can walk around and not be pm'd by turks!!!)
    I will trade for a mage only after I investigate you. Have been scammed before by someone that I know of at least 6 other names he has. I still see him on here selling crap.
    I will sell WU or Paypal. I know how to use paypal so me trusting you is not an issue.
    Just leave a PM.

Thanks

I am selling my warrior. I traded all weapons for stuff for my other character. It has +7 shell, Raptor +7 left so someone can at least go kill monsters and not start over from the beginning.
    It has 200+ np that is left that is not donated to clan.
    Lvl 73 at like 5%
    Lots of random stuff in inn....Mostly crap. (noob gear so you can walk around and not be pm'd by turks!!!)
    I will trade for a mage only after I investigate you. Have been scammed before by someone that I know of at least 6 other names he has. I still see him on here selling crap.
    I will sell WU or Paypal. I know how to use paypal so me trusting you is not an issue.
    Just leave a PM.

Thanks[/b]
    Warrior sold!!!