S>in+1, gb+1, 47 gold bars

This is a discussion on S>in+1, gb+1, 47 gold bars within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; For trades only offer items of my buy list For sell in real money i sell only in USD american ...
Page: 1

Amgm1

Unhappy

For trades only offer items of my buy list
    For sell in real money i sell only in USD american dollar and western union
    Dont ask me how much because i block

Sell list
    Iron neck +1 450$
    Glass belt +1 240$
    47 gold bars

Buy list
    Royal emblem (felankor quest item)
    2x Lich king pride +1

Good traders
    CoUnteR_ZERO
    Diosa_del_fuego
    Bryand
    Arcangelus
    Vanessita
    Ultramago2
    Rey_de_reyes_II
    Cirene <--- gay
    Senechal
    Bosskilla
    Floyd_br

LeoBuff

bump for the noobiest lighting mage BlackBolt, the mage who only blinds, runs, and /town ... never seen worse mage, STOP RUNNING PLEASE NOOB !

Amgm1

bump for the noobiest lighting mage BlackBolt, the mage who only blinds, runs, and /town ... never seen worse mage, STOP RUNNING PLEASE NOOB ![/b]
    blinds? blink you mean? noob? i make pk alone without party and when in run is becasue some1 debuff me or more orc follow me and is impossible that mage defeat 8 orc with full heal and debuff and other thing i always kill u and say me noob? who is the noob here lol, if u want vs say me when and i show u that i am not a piece a cake

LeoBuff

no.. i meant blind, i didn&#39;t mean blink, if you don&#39;t know what Blind means, go look at the dictionary, but oh well, i forgot to mention about Blink, which you love doing that too, I am not blaming you cause you run from us, unless it&#39;s like 4 parties of humans, they run from us also...

bump for u newba again

Amgm1

no.. i meant blind, i didn&#39;t mean blink, if you don&#39;t know what Blind means, go look at the dictionary, but oh well, i forgot to mention about Blink, which you love doing that too, I am not blaming you cause you run from us, unless it&#39;s like 4 parties of humans, they run from us also...

bump for u newba again [/b]
    i see that u are a real noob the skill for blind is "light shock" i not have idea what i make u for that you put all this stupid words here, stop of write here if u not have any good for write and change your avatar you are in badcompany now and yes 8 vs 1 wow that pro player u are not a smart guy if u want lose nps fighting with 8 vs u good for you go gift your nps

The prove is here that who is the noob check my images and ask u who is your daddy?

Fate

lol don&#39;t mind him man just sell your things. the little kid think he is hot shit just because he got to lvl 80 and switch over to the stacked side (orc side) and leeching from mage party for his icon. I bet he never once killed anyone being a noob trash talker that he is. I still remember his noobass begging for item in the past when he was a low lvl. fucker got no life and all out lvling and now trash talking to everyone he seee killing him or (stick his mana). this kind of player have no fucking respect for the older players.

Amgm1

Exclamation

lol don&#39;t mind him man just sell your things. the little kid think he is hot shit just because he got to lvl 80 and switch over to the stacked side (orc side) and leeching from mage party for his icon. I bet he never once killed anyone being a noob trash talker that he is. I still remember his noobass begging for item in the past when he was a low lvl. fucker got no life and all out lvling and now trash talking to everyone he seee killing him or (stick his mana). this kind of player have no fucking respect for the older players.[/b]
    ty baba for your words and now is noob bp all this is more funny because bp lvl 80 vs mage lvl 80 bp have to win and he cant lol :P

LeoBuff

lol, bb

the char isnt even mine, its sold now, so if you kill leobuff a lot of times, sorry, you didn&#39;t kill me

BB

lol don&#39;t mind him man just sell your things. the little kid think he is hot shit just because he got to lvl 80 and switch over to the stacked side (orc side) and leeching from mage party for his icon. I bet he never once killed anyone being a noob trash talker that he is. I still remember his noobass begging for item in the past when he was a low lvl. fucker got no life and all out lvling and now trash talking to everyone he seee killing him or (stick his mana). this kind of player have no fucking respect for the older players.[/b]
    why would i kill some1 if i wasn&#39;t BP i&#39;ve always been INT priest (my acc is sold now, the new owner is BP) ...
    don&#39;t you see, /Quit KO at my sig
    why u say u remember me begging for items i dun even know who u r >_< ...

btw gl selling blackbolt i like how you play, pretty good for an alone mage tbh, but whatever, u run too much still -.-

Amgm1

lol, bb

the char isnt even mine, its sold now, so if you kill leobuff a lot of times, sorry, you didn&#39;t kill me

BB
    why would i kill some1 if i wasn&#39;t BP i&#39;ve always been INT priest (my acc is sold now, the new owner is BP) ...
    don&#39;t you see, /Quit KO at my sig
    why u say u remember me begging for items i dun even know who u r >_< ...

btw gl selling blackbolt i like how you play, pretty good for an alone mage tbh, but whatever, u run too much still -.-[/b]
    i want keep my nps for this i run i see other mages that gate inmediatly or tp all his party when im alone :S or gay rogues that only attack in party i have more names but i dont want make problems here i send letter in ko xD i dont make public u are gay because ...... is a game and i want enjoy not fight with other ppl well gl too

you upgraded your Elysium +8 to +9, or is that a whole other Elysium?

Amgm1

you upgraded your Elysium +8 to +9, or is that a whole other Elysium? [/b]
    is the elysium +9 of orc woman mage not mine i dont remember the name of this bitch

RippedSolid

check pm baba

Iron neck +1 420$[/b]
    Are you high?

OuchDidThatHurt

For trades only offer items of my buy list
    For sell in real money i sell only in USD american dollar and western union
    Dont ask me how much because i ignore

Sell list
    2x Warrior earring +1 120$ each
    Iron neck +1 420$
    Glass belt +1 220$