Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Selling:

This is a discussion on Selling: within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; hmmm dont lie u will never quit...
Page: 2

hmmm dont lie u will never quit

F4llenOne

scammed by gay ass JOCKSTER, fuck you "nick"

johnny lost

1x Chitin Shield +7
    3x chitin 8
    2x shell 8
    1x shard+8
    1x RE (think)
    1x EME (think)
    (i think 2x ROL too)[/b]
    Holy crap O.o he scammed johnny too? That idiot scammed a couple of my friends too..
    Damn man i'm sorry johnny GL with wow man

1v1 me holy

Fuck you Johnny i got screen shots of you selling ya damn items you say you lost. Fucking zzz dude.

Dont buy from johnny he will steal ya items! And if you dont believe me i will happily send ya the screen shots.

Wish you would own up dude Jock wants his items.

Peace

FlippinSweeT

i seriously doubt he would take ur items jock, johnny is a straight up guy that doesn't backstab or scam/hack ppl.

KingOfPika

Fuck you Johnny i got screen shots of you selling ya damn items you say you lost. Fucking zzz dude.

Dont buy from johnny he will steal ya items! And if you dont believe me i will happily send ya the screen shots.

Wish you would own up dude Jock wants his items.

Peace[/b]
    This is coming from someone(Nick) who stole Real Jockster(Jim)'s items + and also he stole BoingBoing's Hell Breaker+8 and stripped Johnny Tailor's items. Nick who do u think will believe u? If u can reply to this come reply. U can't even deny it because u admitted to us that u scammed them and u had nuke's hb+8 and u insisted on giving back. Don't try to make urself look like a fool otherwise I'll post ss of u admitting to scam from nuke and upload voice conversation when u admitted to nuke scammed the items or claiming ur lil brother scammed them. World is full of fuktards zzz

Yo flip thats what i thought aswell, thats why i traded items for his account... i figured johnny has been around he is a trusted person.. anyway trade went smooth at first then i tried to log it on later, but password was changed. Not only the KO acc pass but also the email password... who else can change the info to his email address??? Anyway he still denied it then i later caught him in the act of selling the items that he said he lost. He asked weather i wanted to log it, i said yes.. he logged off vent and msn. Looked like a runner to me. He said it was his computer ... sounds abit sus. Never happened before. Even if it wasnt him, altho all evidce points to johnny. Why would he sell a compremised account? Point is i trusted Johnny, he had a reputation of being a legit person then "Bam!" He takes off with all the gears.

karl4life

what server on wow do u guys play on or johney if u need help with anything in wow man if u go to korkath server whisper zondor thats me i can help ya out dude zondor is lvl70rouge cya

alkaline1

O_o

Banned

bump.

... i'm not gonna keep arguing

1v1 me holy[/b]

I'll try pming you someday when I'm on. Can't play that much til after the 10th of June baba

garfieldbr

gl in rl

alkaline1

bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12