Need an advice

This is a discussion on Need an advice within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm willing to spend the last GB's I have left. I see those new gems in merchant from 35m to ...
Page: 1

I'm willing to spend the last GB's I have left. I see those new gems in merchant from 35m to 350m, dunno really which one is better in % to get a good item (besides judging for the price).

Would it be better to buy 30-40 of the cheapest ones or to buy 5-10 of the most expensive ones?

If this topic deserves a flame go ahead, I'm only interested in advices about it. If the cheapest gems are like green chests or abyss gems...

P.S. Any1 willing to sell me a dread shield for a hilarious cheap price, pm me

bump

well I'm not sure, but a clannie of mine got that new spear off black gems so it may be low, but it's not impossible. I've turned in about 4-6 of the silver so far (lvl 80 ftw xD) and the best i've gotten is warrior shell so maybe it's just me with bad luck, but my suggestion is Dont buy the gems I dont think theie a great investment.

Just my advice, but if I'd have too choose I'd get 30-40 of the cheap ones just because I mean 1/40 seems like pretty good odds to me :P

Banned

I would choose silver gems.

ty

ima spend all my cash, random gems, if i get nothing... shit happens :P

my clannie jsut turned in around 30 assorted gems 6 of which were silver best thing he got was 2 tota's and a shard. I suggest DONT DO IT! :P

too late

shitty connection + bad luck + me = shell + bus :P

Aymeric

Fragment of avarice are better for change

3 Frags = 3 uniqs ^^