Selling 2 Accounts For USD! 66 Karus Rogue,62 El Morad Warr

This is a discussion on Selling 2 Accounts For USD! 66 Karus Rogue,62 El Morad Warr within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey Guys, I have an account with a lvl 66 Karus Rogue on it. Hes like 74% and hell be ...
Page: 1

RiptidE

Default Selling 2 Accounts For USD! 66 Karus Rogue,62 El Morad Warr

Hey Guys,

I have an account with a lvl 66 Karus Rogue on it. Hes like 74% and hell be coming naked. However hes got like 1.5bill and goblin chitin pauldren and a magic shield scroll. So youll have enough money to get ya started with some decent gear. Also hes got a bronze premium with like 20 days left on it. Also his bank is FULL of random stuff that is sellable but nothing major. Also he is mastered.

The other account is for a lvl 62 El Morad Warrior hes at like 63% with masters also. This character is geared and will come with items. His gear is as follows:

Glave +5 Rebirth(+8)
    Full set of +8 Fullplate
    2 Strength +9 Earings
    2 Strength +8 Rings
    1 Strength +8 Pendent
    1 Strength +8 Belt
    Scream Scroll
    And Various random things in his inn.

Im selling these accounts for USD only. Ill be using paypal because it is what my mom uses. She is an Ebay Power Seller and the payment will be received through paypal. After the payment is cleared i will then send an e-mail or through messenger the information and the secret question answer for the account you bought.

If you want to add me to msn to talk things over and get more details add me : [email protected] or send me an e-mail i don mind :P.

Thanks for reading

RiptidE

Bump