Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Selling 2 rings of Felankor

This is a discussion on Selling 2 rings of Felankor within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I got it part of a deal for my shard on xigenon. (name of the char on xig who i ...
Page: 1

I got it part of a deal for my shard on xigenon. (name of the char on xig who i got it from = Orginalpich). I don't know if they are "legit" nor do I care. Any offers are welcomed (items, usd, etc). BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I don't know if USD trades are allowed on this forum (no rules posted), but if they are I can sell by/with offering commision/bonus. Buy both get %'s off. Help me sell = % commision.

^^^

^^^^^^^^

For sure they are fresh drop from Istanbul Internet cafe.

For sure they are fresh drop from Istanbul Internet cafe.[/b]
    "it is not what you see, it is what you can prove."

"BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK"

rofl , how can you come in here and tell people that you sell items that are probably duped?

rofl , how can you come in here and tell people that you sell items that are probably duped?[/b]
    Life operates with probability. There is a probability that you are not really stupid. There is a probability that the world will end tommorow.

Unless it can be proven, your assumption that the ROF is "duped" is Normative (cannot be proved).

PS: I never said that the item is "probably duped". I said "I don't know".

Your opinions count! Keep posting please, it will bump my thread ^^

Actually i played Ares and i know who can kill felankor. The clan's that kill felankor dont sell the items dropped. The items remain in clan. So that proof's alot. Everyone that knows the big clans on Ares that kill felankor know what im talking about.

Actually i played Ares and i know who can kill felankor. The clan's that kill felankor dont sell the items dropped. The items remain in clan. So that proof's alot. Everyone that knows the big clans on Ares that kill felankor know what im talking about.[/b]
    Your statement could only "proof alot" if you have a character in all of the BIG CLANS that kill it. Your statement could only "proof alot" if you personally recieved all the felankor drops in all the boss events that were conducted since the implementation of ROFD.

You have to have 1 ROF to dupe another one. By analyzing your statements, you are implying that all the BIG CLANS on ares are dupers. Ares must be a bad place

Clearly, you don't know what you are talking about.

up

Priestontale

Actually i played Ares and i know who can kill felankor. The clan's that kill felankor dont sell the items dropped. The items remain in clan. So that proof's alot. Everyone that knows the big clans on Ares that kill felankor know what im talking about.[/b]

dont listen to this dude he doesnt know better... i have seen more than 5 ROF for sale here on forums and one which i know was legit

up

up

up

up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast