Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Selling

This is a discussion on Selling within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Where in the post did I try to oversell my item ? I said "Leave offers" in coins or items. ...
Page: 5

FatChicK

Where in the post did I try to oversell my item ?

I said "Leave offers" in coins or items.

They are the ones who left offers, I didnt say "OFFER ME THIS OR YOU CANT HAVE IT."

So I got an idea...Why don't you and Fest0 go have some more super slippery butt sex (oh wait I'm sure you've already done that)..then go fucking kill yourself and do the world a favor. Thanks. B)

Originally posted by FatChicK
    Where in the post did I try to oversell my item ?

I said "Leave offers" in coins or items.

They are the ones who left offers, I didnt say "OFFER ME THIS OR YOU CANT HAVE IT."

So I got an idea...Why don't you and Fest0 go have some more super slippery butt sex (oh wait I'm sure you've already done that)..then go fucking kill yourself and do the world a favor. Thanks. *B)
    Remember when you use to kiss my ass on a daily basis?

FatChicK

Remember when you got mad at me because chrisowns is my friend and threatened to ban me from ko4life because he is my friend?

Banned Senior Member

actually, if we know the items whereabouts came from a scamming or database/KoM, we remove the thread

Only items that are from scamming are the 2 shells, if he gives them back to me he is free to make his thread.

FatChicK

Originally posted by Eric
    Only items that are from scamming are the 2 shells, if he gives them back to me he is free to make his thread.
    fuck you.

haha owned by eric. FESTO GAVE YOU ITEMS!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT USE YOUR ITEMS ON F9!! DAGGER DEFENSE SHELL BOOTS!! you guys are so naive. why are bandofthehawk so completely retarded?

susGe

Originally posted by 0000000
    haha owned by eric. FESTO GAVE YOU ITEMS!! EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDNT USE YOUR ITEMS ON F9!! DAGGER DEFENSE SHELL BOOTS!! you guys are so naive. why are bandofthehawk so completely retarded?
    i suggest you get your shit straight and say who you think is retarded because i am far from it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345