Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Selling 72 Rogue & Items

This is a discussion on Selling 72 Rogue & Items within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Finally I waited for best offer... Sold now for $200.00 with shard 7 72 Priest... Here I come :P Thank ...
Page: 7

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Finally
    I waited for best offer...
    Sold now for $200.00 with shard 7
    72 Priest... Here I come :P

Thank you JJ - Your a trustworthy trader now

Banned

Want a 77 lvl priest on diez? :P

i wish

Thumbs down

Selling 72 Human Female Rogue
    296K NP
    +6 Dagger of XXX...
    HP Set Valkyrie

I'm accepting USD and IGI offers - basically accepting all offers besides :huh: [retarded] offers.
    If you need to know any other info about the rogue, bump up.
    I have e-mail, card #, and all the stuff u need for me not to know the info.

If you have offers of usd for the rogue, I'll only accept WU because I dont have paypal.
    Thanks, bump...[/b]
    Okay, this rogue is back up for sale, and I need to trade this rogue for a priest lvl 71.50 with items if no personal or somewhere near there, just offer. I also accept usd which I'm making the starting "current offer" from $130.00 via Western Union. I am only bumping this topic FOR JJ, who now owns this account. Now, this account has ALL the info's including the email, but I must explain its minor problem that some people don't accept. I created this post because people trust me more than him therefore, I am reposting to say that JJ [stonerz on ko4life forum] IS a trustable trader. He is desperate to sell this rogue because many of the items got K2'd and isnt interested in this rogue anymore, so he is looking to trade for a priest, or usd to buy a priest...

Now, back to the "minor problem" I mentioned earlier, the email to the account belongs to an old player from RisingForce on human ares back in the day, and isnt interested in play knight online WHAT SO EVER. He sold account to a user who agreed to not recieve email because it belongs to his father, which he uses for his office at work as his main email account and it's important for him not to change the password. If you need to change the password and get a confirmation code, I will give you the ventrilo info for you to speak to him and tell him you own the account and want to code for verification. If you dont think you deserve to do this, then I will... So the account really is safe to add any item, and has all info to seal and do everything you could do an account that YOU OWN.

Bump offers on this topic so I dont need to repost all over again, as it&#39;s already decorated :P My email is [email protected] as shown on my profile for any questions what so ever, anytime. If you dont believe I am a trustable trader, or a trustworthy enough person to say that JJ is a trustable account buyer/seller, I will personally introduce you to known players on Ares even though it isnt neccessary. You can even make a topic about me Anyways, bump up, and remember, if your not sure, you can msn me for more information. Thanks again... JJ you better say thanks for making me type this for you >_<

stonerx

thx danny bump dam post counter dont work made abou 25 posts still got 5 lol

You could have 1,500+ post&#39;s, it doesnt mean your trustable mate. You need to expierience trading items and accounts with people who will give you feedback, for example, me *ehem*. Anyways, this topic is now yours, bump it, love it, fuck it, do what you gotta do xD. Goodluck mate. I&#39;ll bump from time to time I guess...

stonerx

bump someone buy it pls or trade me pls really need money or account preist

youll need some time for people to offer you, and negotiate with you. look at all the bumps i made to finally sell it to you jj :P anyways, its nearly 1 am and i gotta wake up early tomo.. goodluck, goodnight, sleep tight, keep your butthole tight xD. dave chappelle for the fhacking win... l8r al!g8r

bump

stonerx

free bump come on people buy it or trade me

stonerx

buy it lol

Need mediator Majix for trading this rogue to konichiwa&#39;s priest.

stonerx

bump dam didnt get trade so still availble

Banned

Bump :wub:

hehe ty <3 up.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast