Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

P/C on Glass Belt

This is a discussion on P/C on Glass Belt within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says i need price check on glass belt. here picture...
Page: 1

Lord4diablo

as topic says i need price check on glass belt.

here picture

2xrol
    or rol + roc
    its inbetween those items..or you could say

350gb

N1GG4

highly doubt its worth 350gbs considering the face that 1x gb = $1 usd meaning ur saying that a glass belt is worth $350? sorry but nt id say more along the lines of 100gbs or so. btw you people on the forums and in game take to much advantage of an item learn your fukin prices before you post actin like you know them.

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

1 strip by me .... ^^ worth

$100 USD = Glassbelt+0 = RoL+RoC

highly doubt its worth 350gbs considering the face that 1x gb = $1 usd meaning ur saying that a glass belt is worth $350? sorry but nt id say more along the lines of 100gbs or so. btw you people on the forums and in game take to much advantage of an item learn your fukin prices before you post actin like you know them.[/b]
    since when are prices right..... so if i go by your method HB +7 = 70$ 1gb=1$...so i can buy HB +7 for 70gb...?

ROL + EME is what me n classy traded GB for....ROL+ EME is worth 100gb...i think not... its more like 200gb for ROL and 120-150 for EME...200+150 = 350.

If you read the statement above it shows that you dont know your prices...and i clearly solid with 350gb...unless of course if rol is 7gb and eme is 30gb?(if so then your right, and my prices are wrong)

you disappoint me spartan </3

J

Who the hell told you a rol is worth 120gbs?

N1GG4

ur clearly retarded bk if u traded a rol + eme for a gb. When i had rols I had been offered a glass belt for 1 of them. So maybe search more next time for trades. Also wtf are you talkin about when you say rol is 7gb and eme is 30gb ur just retarded and people on this server are also retarded. For example. Trina > Valk pauldron in KC right? Yet retards charge more for a valk pauldron.. tell me how retarded that is. Next. People on this server change the prices daily like retards. One day an SS +0 can be worth re + items next day its worth 21gb. If you idiots would actually get the prices right in this gay ass server than maybe we could have an orginized none gay server. Dont go pulling numbers out your asses for prices.. Use the fukin usd chart cause it actually works believe it or not!. $1 usd = 1GB. I can easily go nd buy gbs and then buy the items to make it get through your fukin heads but you guys just over exagerate all your prices.. Glass belt = 350 gold bars my ass. an iron belt isnt even worth that. So lets all be smart and atleast get alittle orginization in this server atleast with the english speakers let the turks do as they wish considering the fact that everyone is retarded in their own way. One will trade an item away for cheap the other will want 50x more. and if i dont recall correct me if im wrong you and classy traded a sherion +6 for the glass belt. meaning you guys got a good offer considering the sherion aint worth more than an average warrior pendant

Who the hell told you a rol is worth 120gbs?[/b]
    who said this.........its not in the topic

ur clearly retarded bk if u traded a rol + eme for a gb. When i had rols I had been offered a glass belt for 1 of them. So maybe search more next time for trades. Also wtf are you talkin about when you say rol is 7gb and eme is 30gb ur just retarded and people on this server are also retarded. For example. Trina > Valk pauldron in KC right? Yet retards charge more for a valk pauldron.. tell me how retarded that is. Next. People on this server change the prices daily like retards. One day an SS +0 can be worth re + items next day its worth 21gb. If you idiots would actually get the prices right in this gay ass server than maybe we could have an orginized none gay server. Dont go pulling numbers out your asses for prices.. Use the fukin usd chart cause it actually works believe it or not!. $1 usd = 1GB. I can easily go nd buy gbs and then buy the items to make it get through your fukin heads but you guys just over exagerate all your prices.. Glass belt = 350 gold bars my ass. an iron belt isnt even worth that. So lets all be smart and atleast get alittle orginization in this server atleast with the english speakers let the turks do as they wish considering the fact that everyone is retarded in their own way. One will trade an item away for cheap the other will want 50x more. and if i dont recall correct me if im wrong you and classy traded a sherion +6 for the glass belt. meaning you guys got a good offer considering the sherion aint worth more than an average warrior pendant[/b]
    actually your clearly retarded...we GOT rol + eme for GB...you said GB is 100gb..and i said i traded for rol + eme...so that must mean rol = 7 n eme = 3.
    Most of the people in this game...buy prem..and alot get silver/gold........they come with trina...only a retard would buy one from PUS....which is why trinas are cheaper...........IB = 500gb.....and again like i said....prices are weird....for items 1$ doesnt equal 1gb.....

as i said HB +7 = 70$ 70 divided by 1$ =70gb...thats what you are telling me.

and we didnt trade sherion for gb..............................................we nt like this

sherion6>skelly>dual md8>HB7>GB>ROL+EME>sh7 and random items we use

Banned

Well I usually look at in game prices the same as should be charged in real$$. If it was going to take me 500gbs to buy an IB, I would buy it for 150-180 in real cash. Sell it for 500gbs in game, then sell the goldbars for hell 50 cents each. Which would mean I would make nearly a 100$ profit. Even though goldbars are sold for 1$ a piece.

whiteboy

sherion6>skelly>dual md8>HB7>GB>ROL+EME>sh7 and random items we use[/b]
    \
    when did dual md +8 worth HB +7 ? i had offred dual md +8 for in II +7 ... and wow... your prices are so dam wrong.. 500 gb for GB? you are one crazy guy zzz no1 would buy a dam GB for 500 gb ok baba? bb

USD and GB value don&#39;t match up.
    That&#39;s one way people make alot of money.

Why 1GB = 1USD? Why not 1GB=0,5USD? Look at merchant... prices are low, uniques in merchant, +8/+9 items in merchant... think about it...

J

Yeah bk your prices are fucking retarded. They may not = 1 gb = 1 usd. But IB for 500 gbs? Your out of your fucking mind.

Lord4diablo

Thax for the info it got me kinda confuse of what is good offer for glass belt but i need P/C on Chitin Bow+7

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast