Selling 73 Mage Personal Pole +7

This is a discussion on Selling 73 Mage Personal Pole +7 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Mage lvl 73 2.3% 100k NP. Comes with EXP/HP Valks, 10-15 Days GOLD premium, you may want to get a ...
Page: 1

Mage lvl 73 2.3% 100k NP. Comes with EXP/HP Valks, 10-15 Days GOLD premium, you may want to get a NCS for it as an encounter with a scammer who tried to buy it ([email protected]) changed it to something pretty gay xD oh and best of all:

Oh and on a side note, the last two people who tried to buy the account scammed/tried scamming me so if your not willing to follow my rules or go first then don't bother pming me.

Good luck selling , trustable tho.

Banned

s.a - up - millet

Ty

I'll sell for IN/ROF or anything near that price worth in items.

sexyrexy

tired of mage?

Yah pimping out warrior full style now :P

sexyrexy

umm its already pimp

NLwesje

up for assist dishwasher ^_^

MrM32

since the account has been scammed from me. Charge back from k2. account banned

i hope it was worth it. i offered you help.
    TOPIC CLOSED

P.S I bought this off Spit/Dfalt, this guy charged back because i denied him from scamming the account back when he claimed he just wanted to buy it off me. He then proceeded to take worthless junk off the account after i let him use it. The account he spent "years" making is now banned so no, i hope it was worth it beens as you need to scam to make a living (this was the guy who scammed Dizzle for IN + more) Just to let you know this account being banned doesn't bother me and never will, i'm still the one with the lvl 80 and nice items, your the one living off the KO welfare, have a good day, loser

DO NOT TRUST MrM32 / [email protected]

Banned

i bought the account from this mrm32 (aka forsaken) for a sherion+7...then traded it to h0rror for a different char + items. forsaken goes around saying i "scammed" it from him cuz i got him to give it to me for so cheap. not my fault...this forsaken guy has scammed everything he has. he scammed me in the past (like 2 years ago) of dual md+8, scammed a bunch of shit off h0rror(probably), scammed in+ ske belt from dizzle, scammed the char that he plays (lvl 75 sin)...and who the fuck knows what else. get this guy off forums...PLZ