Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling 80 LvL Rogue - 80 LvL Priest

This is a discussion on Selling 80 LvL Rogue - 80 LvL Priest within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Rogue; LvL 80 NAKED char. %30 with all its exp quests not done. dual flame shards +0 MAster open only. ...
Page: 1

asenptot

Lightbulb Selling 80 LvL Rogue - 80 LvL Priest - LvL 76 Sin// Buying GBs - 75 + mage

Rogue;
    LvL 80 NAKED char.
    %30 with all its exp quests not done.
    dual flame shards +0
    MAster open only.
    With whole its info (KSN, S.Q, S.A etc.)
    the buyer can only learn the name if he decides to buy for sure.(and he ll be able to see lvl history from KoK. that it s not lvled with bug or something.)
    ---------------------------------------
    Priest;
    LvL 80 NAKAED char.
    %10 with all its exp quests not done.
    dual personal shields +0
    MAster open only.
    With whole its info (KSN, S.Q, S.A etc.)
    the buyer can only learn the name if he decides to buy for sure..(and he ll be able to see lvl history from KoK. that it s not lvled with bug or something.)

both accounts are %100 thrustable and safe to buy to play. I will open a Vouch topic in ko4life as soon as my exams over in univ.

Feel free to offer me via private or msn. [email protected]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Buying Goldbars via PayPaL. I will buy around 21gbs.
    Last edited by asenptot; 12-25-2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: added "buying goldbars", buying 75+ mage

50 usd for the rogue

heh am sure u need a lil more

;o) lets wait for scorfag's reply

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by Nomak View Post
    50 usd for the rogue
    i offert 70 dolars and 35 centavs =D!!!

koxp is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by raulin View Post
    i offert 70 dolars and 35 centavs =D!!!
    but ive balls of steel and scorfag likes them.. and yes, that is why i offered 50 usd. probably koxped char

asenptot

Noma.q I ll give you free if you do your under desk job:/about the ko-xp, no they are not ko-xped. come on a Boro gives nearly 250k exp at CZ. and if you have time you can lvl a 80 char in 1- 1.5 months.No proof no rubish topic ^^I repeat, any ban or loose in accounts will be refund by myself. so I give the guarantee.keep free bumps for me :]

Quote Originally Posted by asenptot View Post
    Noma.q I ll give you free if you do your under desk job:/about the ko-xp, no they are not ko-xped. come on a Boro gives nearly 250k exp at CZ. and if you have time you can lvl a 80 char in 1- 1.5 months.No proof no rubish topic ^^I repeat, any ban or loose in accounts will be refund by myself. so I give the guarantee.keep free bumps for me :]
    yeah because chaos has been out so long right? obviously you wont lose the account, 90%+ of the server has koxped so pretty much every known player and tons of unknown ones would get banned if K2 ever actually did anything about it.

asenptot

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    yeah because chaos has been out so long right? obviously you wont lose the account, 90%+ of the server has koxped so pretty much every known player and tons of unknown ones would get banned if K2 ever actually did anything about it.
    oh then knightonlineworld.com will be a better place for crying I understand your feelings I miss old times too but trading in moradon or ko4life is a better option for now. so do not rubish my topics. I m not the publisher of this game.

Quote Originally Posted by asenptot View Post
    Stop lieing to urself. U didnt do booros cuz if u did i would have seen u. So thats BS and if u knew anything about exping u would know it takes only 2-3 weeks to hit lvl 80 with 24/7 booro not 1.5 months thats way too long. And the new patch just came out.

asenptot

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Stop lieing to urself. U didnt do booros cuz if u did i would have seen u. So thats BS and if u knew anything about exping u would know it takes only 2-3 weeks to hit lvl 80 with 24/7 booro not 1.5 months thats way too long. And the new patch just came out.
    1. stop calling ppl lier don t be a child.
    2. how do you know you do not know me ? I didn t give any names of characters ???
    3. sorry I m not a robot I can t exp 7/24 at Boros.
    4. I reported your post to mods. flaming ppl in a selling topic is gay. maybe that s why you are selling something cheaper ?
    5. Do not rubish my topic that s the fifth time I m telling and I m sure when mods get bored deleting these kind of posts they will take some action.
    <3 peace. ScorDrag

up for the baba priest

why dont you all stay out of the guys post unless you have an offer to make

bumping my friend's topic. and it goes for you as well. and i offered and and ..
    55 usd now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast