Selling account!1

This is a discussion on Selling account!1 within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Im selling my account cause i have to move and i need the money. I'll give all information that is ...
Page: 1

Chris1986

Talking

Im selling my account cause i have to move and i need the money. I'll give all information that is needed to change all information such as email address, pass word, and whatever else.

EternalKnight3

Class: Mage Rogue Warrior
    lvl: 67 63 59
    %: 57.22 93.50 92.39
    NP's: 1376 3k 368
    Gear: Naked FP +8 Dex Naked
    Accesories: Naked kek2 +9earing +8 earing pp0 Naked

The status of gear on the rogue may change do to completion of agreement upon buying account. DOES HAVE PLAT PREMY ON IT. HAS little over 10days LEFT...Pls no pm's on forum, i have msn do it there. [email protected] 200 usd O.B.O!
    Am willing to work with you but not willing to go lower... reminder, it has plat, and decent lvl chars.

might want to read the rules first. #1 selling of accounts is not allowed here. #2 you just joined the forums yesturday and you're trying to sell for usd? bb

Chris1986

So what if i just joined yesturday.... I see plenty of ppl selling accounts here/characters. I dont what difference it makes if i just joined 5yrs ago or 5 min ago and tryin to sell account. get me banned from this forum then... either way dont matter, i'll get the account sold. i dont understand why so many ppl have to b a pain in the fucking ass just cause a new guy shows up...

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

Its just the rules made to protect people, and hes merely pointing them out. Nobody's making up special ass-hole rules exclusively for you (but maybe they should )

EazeIt

Seriously dude, your gonna get banned. You cannot sell accounts in here, you can sell characters in cypher rings though. You are gonna get suspended for trying to sell stuff as a new member, 30 days.

silverbuffer18

just say , buyer must provide cypher ring

Chris1986

just say , buyer must provide cypher ring[/b]
    Ehhh, BUYER MUST SUPPLY CSS.... for all 3 chars. and gregg, bout those rules..... ummm, i could care less... bout gettin banned for 30 days.. omg, that sounds so scarey..... im just a lil tired of this ko crap and especialy americans dogging americans... anywhome, thnx for w/e tips u guys gave me... thats lesser of my concern of gettin banned... 1 thing i dont understand is.... why cant you sell whole account? but you're aloud to sell a char singley.. that makes no since.. and if it's cause of usd, well why cant one sell whole account instead of a char as a single... that really makes no since... if it's to protect the buyer well, wouldnt have to worry bout that if ppl would start being honest and do the right things..... any whome, pm me in msn if ya want to talk bout the chars or one chars... i'll sell each char individual if one only wants one char.... thnx again for tips...............

Chris1986

Its just the rules made to protect people, and hes merely pointing them out. Nobody's making up special ass-hole rules exclusively for you (but maybe they should )[/b]
    and he&#39;s not merely pointing them out as if he trying to be nice and letting me know what to do and not to do... He pointing out, (read between the lines guys) >THIS IS A NEW GUY, HE"S ASKIN FOR USD, DONT TRUST HIM HE JUST SIGNED UP ON KO4LIFE YESTURDAY< Instead he coulda said, hey dude, u better read the rules. not aloud to sell "accounts" here (but u can sell chars, makes no since) and ur new, should w8 a few and hang around the forum n let ppl get to kno ya or w/e the case may be... well, thnx for ur tip...

Gravediggaz Senior Member gregg's Avatar

and he&#39;s not merely pointing them out as if he trying to be nice and letting me know what to do and not to do... He pointing out, (read between the lines guys) >THIS IS A NEW GUY, HE"S ASKIN FOR USD, DONT TRUST HIM HE JUST SIGNED UP ON KO4LIFE YESTURDAY< Instead he coulda said, hey dude, u better read the rules. not aloud to sell "accounts" here (but u can sell chars, makes no since) and ur new, should w8 a few and hang around the forum n let ppl get to kno ya or w/e the case may be... well, thnx for ur tip...[/b]
    Hi, he&#39;s not pointing out your new join date to make you look bad man, its a rule in this forum that you must be signed up for 3 months before selling for usd. I made a prick comment at the end cuz you snapped at my bud beepbeep .

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Permanently banned..