Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>67 warrior or 70 warrior human with nice gear USD

This is a discussion on S>67 warrior or 70 warrior human with nice gear USD within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; K might sell my warrior , it has about 5k np , didn't really go to cz with it :lol: ...
Page: 1

K might sell my warrior , it has about 5k np , didn't really go to cz with it :lol:
    It's currently allmost 68 if i remember correctly (will log to check of course) but if i get a nice offer i'll level it to 70

gear :

all the quest accessories
    xmas pendant
    totamic spear +3/75
    graham +3/75
    raptor +1/70
    shell set +1/70
    700m , some pots etc etc

if u have question just ask...

USD only btw...and if you have 0 post and come here , i won't sell it to you so don't even try...

Pwner4Last

Maybe i wanna buy it

k but tell me how much ._.

Luggan

Names on the chars ?

tw33k

check your pms

bump

ahh i forgot to say something important :

abyss blessing quest not done
    cz quest not done
    eslant quest not done

some other quest not done

you can easily get to 68 / 69 in no time tbh...

Luggan

With that info these chars looks like they are Koxped and bugg lvled -.-

i said i have only 1 char and that i MIGHT level it to 70 if i get a good offer , now if you're here to post crap , just go away.

Luggan

I aint posting crap, in ur comment it says u have made a comeback to pathos and u havent played here that long then maybe 2 months ? and its now 67 wich i have hard to belive that u have exped it fairly to lvl 67 and without doing any of the Eslant Quests.
    For me that doesnt seem possible but whatever not like K2 will ban/deexp any of the exp buggers anyway

IllusionS

Don't worry about him, he came back once the new hack came out that allowed the exp bug to be used again, and the quest exp/coin bug that has been found and since they blocked access to the captain fargo or whatever guy, hes selling his character cause he can't do nothing with him anymore.

John778899

Don't worry about him, he came back once the new hack came out that allowed the exp bug to be used again, and the quest exp/coin bug that has been found and since they blocked access to the captain fargo or whatever guy, hes selling his character cause he can't do nothing with him anymore. [/b]
    +1

bump

this char was 67 way before the fargo xp bug (made like what 20% since this bug has been discovered) and why are you talking shit about me , koxp is here for about 1 or 2 years now and xp bug has always been possible with it , so i don't see where the problem is.

now about the "i played only for 2 month" , if you actually played since the day 1 you would know who i am.

and to the guys i'm ignoring in private cuz i don't wanna get scammed , you don't have to post crap because i did ._.

edit : btw for the fargo quest you must be atleast 64 , so you think that i made 64 legit level then abused to get just 3 little levels then quit ?

no, it's just that this game is boring , nothing more.

edit 2 : there is on pathos market page one a post that was made in october and my name is in it , therefor i think in about 6 months i had enought time to make a legit lvl 67 h34r:

Fredy

up

still for sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast