Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling All Items, GBs, and LVL 80 Warrior

This is a discussion on Selling All Items, GBs, and LVL 80 Warrior within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; I am selling the below: LVL 80 Warrior (27%) and all 80 quests open...about 470k Nps Iron Neck Warrior Shell ...
Page: 1

GANGALEE

I am selling the below:

LVL 80 Warrior (27%) and all 80 quests open...about 470k Nps
    Iron Neck
    Warrior Shell +8 (pauldron, gloves, boots, and helmet)
    Dual ROC+1
    Dread Shield +7
    Scorpion Shield +7
    Scorpion Shield +6
    Dual Minataur Earrings
    Javana Axe +7
    40 GB coins

I will only accept paypal for peeps that I trust. my in-game pm is Axym if you need to talk.

What u want for dual Min Ears...USD?
    Or in game cash?!?!?

pinkrox87

bump

Unstoppab13 is looking for a lvl 80 warrior. But he said he wants to trade his 79 priest or items for it... I'm on here because he asked me to ask u if u would trade it.

GANGALEE

Unstoppab13 is looking for a lvl 80 warrior. But he said he wants to trade his 79 priest or items for it... I'm on here because he asked me to ask u if u would trade it.[/b]
    Well...i see that you might have been away, but I am selling because I am quitting KO, so I am sure I don't want another character to play. Thank him for the offer though. And for peeps who ask me to trade my items for other items...the answer is no....I AM TRYING TO GET RID OF STUFF

pinkrox87

up!

pinkrox87

bump

pinkrox87

upsies

pinkrox87

need to add bump function to bump others topics

UP

pinkrox87

top pls.

psynet

ganga will you sell me your iron neclace for inc or have you already sold it????? bump

GANGALEE

ganga will you sell me your iron neclace for inc or have you already sold it????? bump[/b]
    I haven't sold it yet. I haven't logged the game in about a week. You are probably the only person I will sell stuff for igc so we can talk when I log-in.

Azraim

buy his stuff fast :P

psynet

ganga will you sell me your iron neclace for inc or have you already sold it????? bump[/b]

You can't just call me a noob then leave i see you when you get back on

GANGALEE

Sorry guys, I haven't logged into the game for too long recently, but I will make an effort so we can talk. And, Psynoob, download MSN Messenger. I know you are in Australia, but I think they have some level of technology there.... And, who made a name called AxymDontGo...lol. If you pay me $500, I will think about not going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast